WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That does suck :/ Is it sad to say that I'm not sure if 2 years is a long time for support? You did get some time with both. Sounds like you have some things to think about when it comes to those 2 watches next year.
Not really. I'll keep them both for a while and sell them whenever I'm ready. It's kinda why I bought the new one anyways. Sometimes your gripes are in the minority with tech (and with life) and change is forced upon you.

If I were to sell one now, it's the 360. Return on it won't be great though. But at least the new watch uses the same bands, so those aren't wasted.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Not really. I'll keep them both for a while and sell them whenever I'm ready. It's kinda why I bought the new one anyways. Sometimes your gripes are in the minority with tech (and with life) and change is forced upon you.

If I were to sell one now, it's the 360. Return on it won't be great though. But at least the new watch uses the same bands, so those aren't wasted.

Ohh okay, that makes sense. Gotcha, I can understand that.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Today I'm hoping to sell the old car.

Not the best weather for it but hopefully doesn't affect the buyer's interest.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In other news.

Nothing is really happening LOL!

With the buying and selling of cars every else kind if got put on hold. Not that we can do much anyway. We don't have the house yet so it's not like we can go there and start work.

We have tried to contact our electrician but no answer. Somehow this doesn't surprise me...

It's going to fun, frustrating and financially draining but that's ok.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Today I'm hoping to sell the old car.

Not the best weather for it but hopefully doesn't affect the buyer's interest.

Good luck with selling! Sometimes the right buyer doesn't care (about the weather) but I'm not sure how it is where you are.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

In other news.

Nothing is really happening LOL!

With the buying and selling of cars every else kind if got put on hold. Not that we can do much anyway. We don't have the house yet so it's not like we can go there and start work.

We have tried to contact our electrician but no answer. Somehow this doesn't surprise me...

It's going to fun, frustrating and financially draining but that's ok.

Ah, I hope you can hear from the electrician soon.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So, I'm gonna do some spring cleaning. Picking through some stuff to decide what to sell. Hopefully, they can find some good homes.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So, car is sold.

We still have it though. The guy asked is to hold on to it until he's ready to pick it up.

He also had to pay for it still.

Just glad it's done.

Got more for it than we were expecting which is good. Made the cost of the other car easier to swallow.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So, car is sold.

We still have it though. The guy asked is to hold on to it until he's ready to pick it up.

Just glad it's done.

Got more for it than we were expecting which is good. Made the cost of the other car easier to swallow.

Whoa that's fast! Congrats! Doubly so since you also got more than what was expected for it too.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

So, car is sold.

Just glad it's done.

Congratulations! :smile:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

@MSFTisMIA If you still have your V20, it got an update.
82afdd413e20a91f79f0f932e59b174b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss