WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I hate this weather. We had about 20 cm of snow on Saturday, Sunday morning it was -10C, yesterday when I was going home it was 13C, raining with powerful wind, it was heavy rain this morning and around 10C whole day. Tomorrow we are expecting snow again. I hate this weather, that is genuinely not normal...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I hate this weather. We had about 20 cm of snow on Saturday, Sunday morning it was -10C, yesterday when I was going home it was 13C, raining with powerful wind, it was heavy rain this morning and around 10C whole day. Tomorrow we are expecting snow again. I hate this weather, that is genuinely not normal...

Ugh snow can be a pain sometimes. It sounds like it is really one for you.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Man I feel for you. I was ecstatic this morning that it was 46 degrees (Fahrenheit) finally. I got to wear a long sleeve shirt for a change.

Sent from my Idol 4S on mTalk

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Meh I like snow, but I would prefer it to stay, it's now completely gone. I hate rain and wind at the same time.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Got stuck a mandatory meeting...that was a snore. Now they have some mixer with cheap drinks...I need some "Hooray Beer!" and some ribs.

I'm just tired and not as interested in things right now.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I am up to my eyeballs in training to updates to procedures and taking quizzes. I need a cup of coffee and a stretch break!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Went to the place where I got my frames from.
Got my prescription but corporate will decide if they will allow the return. I have been told that this will take 2 weeks so I will wait and then decide if it will be necessary to fight them via CC and insurance.

Sigh. I'm done with this provider either way. Too many choices to be dealing with this.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

On a cooler note, the newest coworker learned today that I'm really into phones...and has said that she would ask me what phone to get when she decides to switch. She was shocked that I knew so much because she thought that our other coworker would know more haha. She has a iPhone 6 (I think a 6s actually since she says that she has the rose gold color).

She was asking if Android still needed apps to kill the background processes that drain battery unknowingly and I told her no, and that a lot has changed for Android since 2013 (that was the last time she had one). It was cool to have conversation about phones and iOS/Android for like 30 minutes. I like being useful lol.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Surprisingly my A3 has had an update in the last month that I didn't know about until now (downloading it now). Hopefully it will get the December patch but I'm not holding my breath for it. Normally that would be a long shot but 2 countries got said update as of 2 days ago with it, so it's possible...

Edit: Seeing that surprise update has confirmed my decision. I don't want the Pixel 2, and I'll rather sell my current one. Since the A3 does get updates here and there, that's doable for me in the meanwhile, even though the app freezing is annoying.

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

LG V30 quick update.
23+ hours off charger.
58% left in the tank.
3 hr 9 min SOT

Battery life is superb so far.
This is probably a better upgrade compared to the DAC in my opinion.

Oh and the audio on $8 in ear headphones from Walgreens sounds pretty dang good as well.

Been listening to music and enjoying Twitter - mainly the Roy Moore debacle tonight.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Bloody rain.

I have a 4x4 full of stuff I need to bring in... Sigh.

Was fun attaching to ladder to the roof rack last night in it too...

All fun... Or so I'm told...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Bloody rain.

I have a 4x4 full of stuff I need to bring in... Sigh.

Was fun attaching to ladder to the roof rack last night in it too...

All fun... Or so I'm told...

That's a bummer. I hope that you will be able to bring the stuff in after all.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Just found out that my top favorite artist is coming back to town in a few months! Even though I saw him earlier this year, I will surely make a way, especially since he is going to be on tour by himself so no 'introductory' singers or people that I'm indifferent about listening to!!

I really hope that I can go, but it depends on conditions that I can't talk about yet that are also happening that month.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro