WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

There are days I really dislike W10 on my PC.

Aside from the updates for some reason my computer will occasional start up Edge and reset all my defaults including PDF. Irritates me to no end.

Then there's the issue that's it's slow as hell sometimes. I really don't want to reinstall it again....

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Just found out that my top favorite artist is coming back to town in a few months! Even though I saw him earlier this year, I will surely make a way, especially since he is going to be on tour by himself so no 'introductory' singers or people that I'm indifferent about listening to!!

I really hope that I can go, but it depends on conditions that I can't talk about yet that are also happening that month.
I hope you'll be able to go see him in concert.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

LG V30 quick update.
23+ hours off charger.
58% left in the tank.
3 hr 9 min SOT

Battery life is superb so far.
This is probably a better upgrade compared to the DAC in my opinion.

Oh and the audio on $8 in ear headphones from Walgreens sounds pretty dang good as well.

Been listening to music and enjoying Twitter - mainly the Roy Moore debacle tonight.
That's about how much I am getting

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It is not feeling like winter here in Cali :/ it feels way too warm to be winter. In Cali. I wonder if Cali will get any rain this winter season.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I tried android pay today at my local store. I wanted to see how well it works. I asked the cashier if it works and she said yes. So i took out my phone and turned on nfc and placed. My phone near the card reader. It didn't work :/. Good thing no one was around . Though it kinda sucks that it didn't work.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I tried android pay today at my local store. I wanted to see how well it works. I asked the cashier if it works and she said yes. So i took out my phone and turned on nfc and placed. My phone near the card reader. It didn't work :/. Good thing no one was around . Though it kinda sucks that it didn't work.
There's probably a technique to make it work a little easier. Maybe 99 might know.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It works flawlessly for me on my Pixel 2.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So I think I want the Pixel 2 but for the laziest reasons. I'll like to try it (obviously) but also it would be a way to get rid of my original Pixel since there are so many selling elsewhere. I would do the trade-in, wait for it to process and complete and then request a return. I looked into it and you can apparently do that.

It would be a way to knock out the 2 things in one. Is it sad that the knocking out of two things is a stronger motivator over actually trying it? I'll think on this.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Maybe so. I was under the impression that I just put it near the card reader and boom it works.
Need to make sure NFC is on and near the reader. Different companies make different NFC readers. Samsung uses two methods and can pretty be able to pay at any reader even without NFC.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So I think I want the Pixel 2 but for the laziest reasons. I'll like to try it (obviously) but also it would be a way to get rid of my original Pixel since there are so many selling elsewhere. I would do the trade-in, wait for it to process and complete and then request a return. I looked into it and you can apparently do that.

It would be a way to knock out the 2 things in one. Is it sad that the knocking out of two things is a stronger motivator over actually trying it? I'll think on this.

Ha, ha.
Well if this helps you get your cash out, then why not? Just double check that the value equal to your trade in doesn't come in as store credit when you return the device.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Ha, ha.
Well if this helps you get your cash out, then why not? Just double check that the value equal to your trade in doesn't come in as store credit when you return the device.

You know how I can be, lol.
I have seen on Reddit that both a refund for the difference was credited back to the credit card and I have also seen store credit too. I have to dig more but yeah, the amount they are being sold for on Swappa is like from $275 up. It might be worth a shot if I could have a higher credit returned...

Seems like you sold yours at the right time.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You know how I can be, lol.
I have seen on Reddit that both a refund for the difference was credited back to the credit card and I have also seen store credit too. I have to dig more but yeah, the amount they are being sold for on Swappa is like from $275 up. It might be worth a shot if I could have a higher credit returned...

Seems like you sold yours at the right time.
I did and was able to upgrade to the newer model for $15 or so. Even though the storage is down to 64GB but that doesn't bother me.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I did and was able to upgrade to the newer model for $15 or so. Even though the storage is down to 64GB but that doesn't bother me.

Wow for $15 more is awesome!

So I decided to pull the trigger...
Apparently, also there's this additional $100 credit that ends tomorrow night for buying a Pixel 2/2 XL. That window is gone of course when I return lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12