WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ahh someone who doesn't know me just tried to pair me with a friend at church. That was quite awkward...

Sitting together does not equal being together.

Talking to my sister made me realize how funny this was. Still crazy but also funny.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh, so short version on stuff on review:

Jam Ultra wireless headphones:
- noise cancelling is good so far - we'll see how they do on the subways tomorrow.
- fit is good in ear when I find it
- have to be on a swivel to pay attention so they don't fall out
- sound quality is not bad...very loud, so I turn them down to hear the music well and let in some ambient noise.

Huawei watch 2:

- it's been a nice upgrade. Watch does what it needs to very well and battery life has been good. No complaints here, outside of the damn thing still on the August 2017 security patch. At least it'll get 8.0...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I, on the other hand, was surprised this hasn't happened to you in THAT setting yet...
Haha, my church isn't like that and most of the people don't really do stuff like that. In fact since I have been going, there's only been like 2 couples that met there and got married/together. Everyone else has met someone outside of this church and/or decided to come together to church.

Some people are interesting but this is a first...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Haha, my church isn't like that and most of the people don't really do stuff like that. In fact since I have been going, there's only been like 2 couples that met there and got married/together. Everyone else has met someone outside of this church and/or decided to come together to church.

Some people are interesting but this is a first...
That's not my point. It happens in churches all over where someone gets possessed and wants to play matchmaker...so I wasn't surprised when it happened to you.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Oh, so short version on stuff on review:

Jam Ultra wireless headphones:
- noise cancelling is good so far - we'll see how they do on the subways tomorrow.
- fit is good in ear when I find it
- have to be on a swivel to pay attention so they don't fall out
- sound quality is not bad...very loud, so I turn them down to hear the music well and let in some ambient noise.

Huawei watch 2:

- it's been a nice upgrade. Watch does what it needs to very well and battery life has been good. No complaints here, outside of the damn thing still on the August 2017 security patch. At least it'll get 8.0...

First, I'm glad that the battery life has been good with the Watch 2. Sounds like it was worth it to take the plunge, security update aside of course.

As for the Jam Ultra headphones, that sounds like it's doing a decent job. Of course, the subways will be the true test and I'm curious how that will go for you.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

That's not my point. It happens in churches all over where someone gets possessed and wants to play matchmaker...so I wasn't surprised when it happened to you.
Ooh okay. I totally misunderstood originally but I get it now that you said that.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Plugged the V30 headphone jack into the cassette adapter on my Acura TL today which has a Bose system. Oh man, it was a fun 50+ mile drive. The audio output on the V30 is bonkers. Listened to a lot of different genres and the audio output was awesome in every single case.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

With the longer return period, I'm sticking to my plan with the Pixel 2 but trying it out in the meanwhile.

It's only been a few hours so I don't have much to say about it aside from the speed of the phone itself. Oh and I'm enjoying looking at the blue Pixel 2.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm sure it did.

You'd think that they would have finally exorcised that habit, yet people there are still possessed to continue that matchmaking practice...
You'd be surprised to find how many folks love this matchmaking activity.

I've been at the receiving end of it when I was a lot younger and from all corners.

I steer clear of this at all costs.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Surprisingly, I haven't tried out the Pixel 2 camera at all (not even for play testing) until this morning. Then again, maybe it's not surprising since I know it's so good.
Maybe too good. I didn't understand that before now

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Surprisingly, I haven't tried out the Pixel 2 camera at all (not even for play testing) until this morning. Then again, maybe it's not surprising since I know it's so good.
Maybe too good. I didn't understand that before now
I posted some night time pictures over at AC Pixel 2 pictures thread. Damn, they came out looking great (at least on the phone screen).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss