WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Plugged the V30 headphone jack into the cassette adapter on my Acura TL today which has a Bose system. Oh man, it was a fun 50+ mile drive. The audio output on the V30 is bonkers. Listened to a lot of different genres and the audio output was awesome in every single case.
I agree with this comment. It pretty amazing how it sounds in my Subaru. Makes. My commute a lot better

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I had a similar issue once. It was due to my card not being fully setup.

Was slightly embarrassing.

That's why I suggested those things.
I tried it again with your suggestion and it still didn't work . Either the card reader is faulty / the cashier doesnt have it connected or my v30's nfc is broken o.o

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The charging icon on Essential phone is fun!
c1219508ec876c365dcc8cd826c174de.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Been playing with the V30 camera a bit.
Not shabby at all. At least with the few pics in daylight or indoor lighting scenarios.

Will see if I can get pictures tonight of some Christmas lights.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Almost 24 hour Pixel 2 impressions:
-The Pixel 2 is a tall phone, which makes me wonder how well this will work out for me.
-The bezels are big but they make it a little easier to use the phone with one hand.
-The speed is great. Enjoying it, I forgot how it is to use a fast phone.
-Seems like battery life is just going. It didn't die as early as I thought it would today.
-Loving the Kinda Blue Pixel.
-As of now, it only fits one jean pocket. Work pockets should be fine but I will test this throughout the week. I have a regular 5 day week so this should be easy to test.

Also not installing 8.1. Need to see how this is with 8.0 first.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Been playing with the V30 camera a bit.
Not shabby at all. At least with the few pics in daylight or indoor lighting scenarios.

Will see if I can get pictures tonight of some Christmas lights.
If you do, can you please share some? I'm curious.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Less than a week to Christmas and the year draws to an end... Darn, the year zipped past really fast (it always does)

Any resolutions you had for 2017?? We still have have less than two weeks to break em!! LOL.

Oops forgot to add mine I made before the new year" Don't buy a new phone, this 1520 is a capable monster".. then I went an got my 950XL on promo not even a month later.

... !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Less than a week to Christmas and the year draws to an end... Darn, the year zipped past really fast (it always does)

Any resolutions you had for 2017?? We still have have less than two weeks to break em!! LOL.

Oops forgot to add mine I made before the new year" Don't buy a new phone, this 1520 is a capable monster".. then I went an got my 950XL on promo not even a month later.

... !
Nope I think I did all mine. Oh wait I did..... Find a better job that pays more

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

... !

If it makes you feel better, you have done well in comparison to most of the regulars in this thread when it comes to buying a new phone lol.

For me, I made a guide for myself for life things in 4 different areas that affect me. I think I'll probably do this again for next year, thanks for the reminder to look at it!

Aced 1 area, almost aced the other area (this was more so with how I use Youtube). In regards to people, I met that halfway.

And of course, I had one for phones too. Based on what I have written down, I did nearly everything.

For phones, I had a few points:
- 1 in means 1 out. I made this happen but then I messed it up, so I lost lol
- If buying, pick the ones with the least amount of compromise with my main things of importance. Did that too in the end.
- Use ones that I like a lot (and other related things to this statement). Did that too \o/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire