WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

With how my day breaks, I've got no time to charge during the day. That's the challenge OEMs face - needing to cater to a large swaths of consumers.
If it's battery life you're after, my KeyONE is the sickest I've ever come across. Don't like the PKB, ask @Guytronic about his Xperia XA1 Ultra. It's big, all day battery, decent camera but no fingerprint scanner. Or wait until the BlackBerry Motion comes out. It's the KeyONE minus the keyboard and an even bigger battery.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If it's battery life you're after, my KeyONE is the sickest I've ever come across. Don't like the PKB, ask @Guytronic about his Xperia XA1 Ultra. It's big, all day battery, decent camera but no fingerprint scanner. Or wait until the BlackBerry Motion comes out. It's the KeyONE minus the keyboard and an even bigger battery.
Key one is nice and something I would use.

I was one of the few people in these parts who eyed the Keyone and Andy's phone from when they were announced.

I do like the look of the Mate 10 Pro as well.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Key one is nice and something I would use.

I was one of the few people in these parts who eyed the Keyone and Andy's phone from when they were announced.

I do like the look of the Mate 10 Pro as well.
I'm waiting for the Mate 10 Pro to show up via my regular source.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I did laundry in it and I'm running errands in it still...you just shrug your shoulders and power through. We could be in Laura's neck of the woods shoveling snow, so no complaining here.

Point taken. My dad basically said the same thing.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Initial impressions with Andy's phone:

Most of he reviewers are accurate. Andrew M from Android central shat all over the phone in both reviews and while he makes a FEW solid points, this is one of the better new phone debuts in a while.

Andy needs better camera software and to better optimize some of the phone's software and the sophomore version should be really good.

It sounds like it might have earned a place in your rotation.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I still like the idea of where Andy was going though. We'll see what they do with version two.

Me too!

I would like to try one but for how I use cameras on my phone, I see it as a Sony ZX1C situation again, just with a heavier phone.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Ooh it sounds like the KeyONE is working for you so far. That's a great combo with the Hub and that battery life...and of course how unique it is. I know you don't care about that last thing haha.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

2018 cometh!!!

Thinking about those "famous years" that came and gone... some made predictions closer than most.
Everyone has a monolith with a SIM card now!!

cYxshq1.jpg

... !

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just realized that I have something going on every Saturday in January. All good things but really gotta plan my side things in addition to these anchor things.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

89 minutes left...
"Kampai" "Yam Seng" "Cheers".. then it doesnt really matter how one feels!! Haha

... !

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

These Jam Ultras aren't bad at all. They sound louder than the current USB-C headphones I have and the audio quality is very decent. Plus, they lasted a but longer than I expected. I ran two errands today and they almost got me back inside (from 9:00-12:45).

I think they'd pair nicely with something like a Mate 10 Pro.

I don't feel comfortable wearing them without a hat because they are likely to fall out of my ears. Still, they are solid. I didn't want the other pair that hooked over my ears because I'd have to pay more money and I kept reading about pairing issues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion