WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm very nervous right now...I'm in the finals of the fantasy football league and I need to make up a 7 point difference.

Why talk about this? A loss nets me $100...but a win nets me $500...

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Ooh it sounds like the KeyONE is working for you so far. That's a great combo with the Hub and that battery life...and of course how unique it is. I know you don't care about that last thing haha.
Actually I do gravitate towards oddballs. I'm a webOS lover remember? Not to mention the Passport and a LG Intuition.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Tonight, I put the dream of using a Windows Phone as a main phone to rest. Had a great time at a fun, low key NYE event. We played some group games that required downloading an app on our phones to interact/play.

I can admit that I am one of those "what if?" people for whatever social situation I might end up in so W10M will not work for me. One of the people even had a iPhone 5 and was still able to join in because of the App Store.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm not looking forward to any 2018 releases, honestly. I'm at that point where all I want is better software support than to be teased by the "latest and greatest" hardware.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm not looking forward to any 2018 releases, honestly. I'm at that point where all I want is better software support than to be teased by the "latest and greatest" hardware.
The biggest problem with seeing better software support comes from consumers. Until consumers stop putting up with garbage, then OEMs have no real reason to invest in software support.

For example, I still like Moto. I would have owned a Moto Z², but for a company who does quarterly security patches and just enough in terms of OS upgrades, my answer is No. Not acceptable. I see LG is going back to that crap too and as much as I really like the v30's hardware, I may no to that too. It's also why I may skip a Mate 10 Pro too.

It's just not acceptable to me anymore. Andy's team isn't immune either...if the Essential phone HAD a good camera at launch, would they have still pumped out this much effort in the form of updates?

Cannot help being skeptical.

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site

I hope that if launched, it fulfills all your expectations.

The SE I have now could certainly last another year or 2. I’m just hoping they keep making smaller devices for people, like myself, who don’t like carrying around the larger ones. I hope other smartphone makers do the same.
Happy new year.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The SE I have now could certainly last another year or 2. I’m just hoping they keep making smaller devices for people, like myself, who don’t like carrying around the larger ones. I hope other smartphone makers do the same.
Happy new year.
Happy New year. Unfortunately, that's a bit of a dead marrket because of the push to bigger screens.

Kinda like how they don't make waterproof 8" tablets anymore (Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact).

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Happy New Year everyone. It was a foggy afternoon at the beach yesterday.
c6e00b2bcdaadb0f3ad5a4cd3b36000b.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss