WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So this is what I have decided to stay with for now. Until the S9 and Mate 10 show up
3f4d83dcb7893e2d331f721c28882fe5.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm having wandering phone eyes again, thinking about the Nokia 8. Will I buy one? Probably not, but wandering eye fever is in full swing here.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm having wandering phone eyes again, thinking about the Nokia 8. Will I buy one? Probably not, but wandering eye fever is in full swing here.

I can relate.

Switched to my SE and it's nice to have a small phone again but I forgot how the battery life is just ok on it. I want to have the Pixel 2 in a smaller phone (haha). By that, I mean the performance and great cameras.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Please share which one you might like better, and also if you notice any of that blue shift stuff that people talked about for months on the 2 XL.
Yes blue shift is visible on the XL at an angle. No escaping it. But it was visible on the V30 as well so...
Looking at the device straight while interacting with it there aren't any issues though.
I guess everyone has a different view point though so...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

That thought crossed my mind as well. But I think I will stay put with these two for a bit longer.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

99, so far these are serviceable. Audio quality is OK, mic works just fine too. These are the old school on the ear types. Don't think my thoughts will change much but if they do, I'll let you know.

Type C Earbuds, Eamplest Type C Headphones USB Earbuds Earphones Digital Noise Canceling Headset with Mic for Sony XZP, HTC Ultra, HTC U11, Google Pixel XL etc https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075XJV2V...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3727318

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for chiming in! I wish to have what you two have in knowing and sticking with not wanting any. You're right about the point of regret. I don't believe that I will, regardless of how my mom feels about that.

It sounds like your mum has a lot of them already. Grandchildren and wow even a great grandchild! You're so right about the reasons, and I believe the socialization one for sure.

In the case of your wife, she is the final one but I'm curious if you ever had someone you liked and was with for a bit who might have wanted them, even though you didn't?
Previous relationship there was talk of children but I was always indifferent. My mother never put much pressure on me and neither did her parents.

I'm just glad that never happened. That's the best way to put it.

My life is good. I have no complaints.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I just wish people would stick their opinions where the sun don't shine.

Isn't that simply human nature to get involved in other people's lives and judge them? Be opinionated on their actions? Assume you're better than they are? That seems to be the norm these days... Though I'm sure it's been the norm for thousands of years sadly.

I do wonder sometimes if we'll ever evolve out our selfishness and become more alturistic...

However with an economy based on selfishness, I highly doubt it.... Sigh.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm at work in this crap. It's hard to show you how bad it is, but it's nad enough where I should have taken the easy way out and called out/called in.
359a6143cda032c97411e1dc5fd14b2e.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12