WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

after reading an article about tmobile lighting up their new 600mhz frequency, I am courious as to how much more will coverage improve in my area

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

after reading an article about tmobile lighting up their new 600mhz frequency, I am courious as to how much more will coverage improve in my area

Idealistically, it should be better, especially if you have a phone that supports that. Since you have the V30, it should be even stronger.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all are doing well, and off to a great start for 2018.

As for me, I’m still kicking the 7Plus. Haven’t decided what I’m going to get next. I dunno about the iPhone X. Maybe I’ll hold off until the “XS”? Or maybe I’ll finally try a new Android phone for a change. What’s all this about an “Andy phone”?

In other news, I’ve been completely hooked on PUBG! Can’t get enough of that dang game! It’s crazy good...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all are doing well, and off to a great start for 2018.

As for me, I’m still kicking the 7Plus. Haven’t decided what I’m going to get next. I dunno about the iPhone X. Maybe I’ll hold off until the “XS”? Or maybe I’ll finally try a new Android phone for a change. What’s all this about an “Andy phone”?

In other news, I’ve been completely hooked on PUBG! Can’t get enough of that dang game! It’s crazy good...

Happy New Year to you Ed.
Andy's phone = Essential Phone

Enjoy gaming in the new year.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

OP5T is now available in Sandstone but in White.
The original OPO was awesome to hold in hand because of the sandstone finish.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sup Ed! PUGB is really, really good. Pity I don't have the equipment to play it...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Hey Ed! Happy New Year to you! Sounds like the 7 Plus is working out for you.

I hope that you will continue to enjoy PUBG.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Hey Ed! Happy New Year to you! Sounds like the 7 Plus is working out for you.
Yeah, the 7Plus has been great. Of course I don’t do much on my phone any more. Just text, calls, and browse reddit. I guess I take pics too lol, lotsa pics!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

One of the downsides of snow. Now this isn't my car, but you want to dig this out now instead of tomorrow when the temperature drops even more and it freezes.

Good luck.

0ba0f04c7e89bd4da4fa8f22155b8317.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...some thoughts on the new tech.

1) Andy's phone is cool. I think I'll like it better on 8.0, but it does the job. Camera frustrates me, audio isn't up to snuff, but it is fast as hell. Battery life is middling.

2) Huawei watch 2 just does the job. No complaints on the performance or battery life. Yes, small screen and preferred if the buttons helped to navigate the OS better, but the watch is good upgrade. I still miss the size of the OG Hu watch and 360 42mm, but all in all, this works. Just wished it had Qi for charging.

3) Fitbit Alta HR is anice upgrade from the SWR10. Battery life is great so far - charge it once a week. Comfortable enough to wear so far. Need to break the straps in, but it's doing the job.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb