WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Gonna turn that into a tee or bumper sticker one of these days...

My idea for a bumper sticker will employ the use of s**thole in some way, shape or form. I'm sure it'll be a top seller in the Little Haiti neighborhoods. Millionaire club here I come!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My idea for a bumper sticker will employ the use of s**thole in some way, shape or form. I'm sure it'll be a top seller in the Little Haiti neighborhoods. Millionaire club here I come!!
Better get on it fast before someone else beats you to it...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

My last pair was good for 4 years. I haven't used plastic lenses since I was a teen. They scratch too easy and the optics are not as precise as glass. Yes I've heard the horror stories but I've been in the construction industry for over 30 years and never had any issues. What I do know is that my present set is over a year old and there are zero scratches. You get used to the weight in case you were wondering.

Hmm that's really interesting. I'll take your word for it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Another long day ahead in Paradise...who know being in "bliss" is so much work (*massive sarcasm alert*)

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The prices for the Sony Xperia XA2 and XA2 Ultra are now available via Best Buy.

$349 for the XA2 and $449 for the XA2 Ultra. To me, that doesn't seem bad at all really.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The week is done. I'm exhausted and in need of am adult beverage as cold as the ****hole comment I heard that dude at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave mentioned this week...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The week is done. I'm exhausted and in need of am adult beverage as cold as the ****hole comment I heard that dude at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave mentioned this week...

I hope you get one on this wet night.

As for the comment, is how I feel about it. Saw Anderson Cooper's response and it was great.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Heard something interesting today. This guy and his wife that I watch mentioned that it would be been a boring life if everything happened exactly the way you wanted it to at the age of 25 and they think it's actually better for them that it happened differently because there was so much growth happening. As a point of context, the guy is 40, I have no idea how old his wife is but I'm guessing she is in her 30s.

I haven't really considered that viewpoint of things before actually, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of you agree on that point.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

You have no idea how irate I was last night. I was born in one of those sh!thole countries and my cousin Joey was killed in Afghanistan by an IED. The nerve of that cracker MFer.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You have no idea how irate I was last night. I was born in one of those sh!thole countries and my cousin Joey was killed in Afghanistan by an IED. The nerve of that cracker MFer.
No country is a ****hole country. Every country is beautiful, unique and has a lot to offer on the world stage.

Whenever you hear people make comments like this, the best thing people can do is exercise their franchises the right away. Vote them out, write letters to pressure the leaders, don't buy goods and services at their businesses, protest in the streets peacefully. There is no place for that at all.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster