WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

mythos13

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I took a chance on buying the Samsung Odyssey when Windows Mixed Reality released. VR is coming along more than I thought. Time to dive in everyone!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My biggest complaint with Andy's phone is charging it. This is the first phone I've ever used which doesn't like my third party accessories.

More specifically, it would appear that QC 3.0 isn't active on the phone. So with my QC 2.0 chargers, it charges so slowly that sometimes it doesn't fully charge the phone. When I plug it into the battery pack overnight, it charges though.

That's a headache. 8.0 is supposed to add QC 3.0 support, but I don't get that misstep at all.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

The Idol 4S is nice. Such a light device.
I don't know how the battery life is on it.
I did like how smooth the setup process is on WM device in terms of restore from backup. Looks just like my Lumia 950 which was last backed up on Jan 30, 2017.

Battery life is excellent, speakers are awesome and the camera is a s**thole. Fingerprint scanner is hit or miss but I believe that's software. I owned the DTEK 60 and it was very quick (camera was only half as bad). I'd still list it as the 3rd best Windows phone behind the x3 and Acer Primo.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Battery life is excellent, speakers are awesome and the camera is a s**thole. Fingerprint scanner is hit or miss but I believe that's software. I owned the DTEK 60 and it was very quick (camera was only half as bad). I'd still list it as the 3rd best Windows phone behind the x3 and Acer Primo.
Thanks.
I got it as a spare Windows device.
I am sure the camera won't bother me since I got the Pixel with me.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Got a week and a day to read 9 books, which is the rest of my wishlist for my trial. Luckily, they are a mix of novels, and lifestyle books which have varying lengths. Time for me to be glued to my books outside of orientation and other life things.

Orientation is for school and I'm looking forward to that coming up! It's online which is great, considering the time.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Got a week and a day to read 9 books, which is the rest of my wishlist for my trial. Luckily, they are a mix of novels, and lifestyle books which have varying lengths. Time for me to be glued to my books outside of orientation and other life things.

Orientation is for school and I'm looking forward to that coming up! It's online which is great, considering the time.
Good luck. ☺️

I've always enjoyed reading. Even though I'm no longer in school, I belong to a book club.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Awesome Bing picture of the day. I have so much respect and admiration for this man, what he did and what he went through.
4bd5be15939dafa30f28fa62301d45a5.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I went back to writing some commentary for blog. Been a while since I made time to do that.

I'm still open to material to ramble on about...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I went back to writing some commentary for blog. Been a while since I made time to do that.

I'm still open to material to ramble on about...

Yay!
I think I might have something for you about people pushing and suggesting people to be paired with others but I feel like you wrote about this already.

If you're interested, I can message you.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Good luck.

I've always enjoyed reading. Even though I'm no longer in school, I belong to a book club.

Thank you! It helps that some of these are really interesting.

That's so cool! I have always wanted to join one. Does your book club stick to a genre or just ones that one of the members have personal interest in? Or even just a theme?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My childhood friend got us this as a gift!
So thrilled and grateful. I remember asking him of a referral code ($100 off) and he just got it for us.
My wife has difficulty in making roti because of her spinal injury.
Me and the kid love rotis so this will be put to a lot of use.
c56d9edf95c05198c3454a598cb15c55.jpg

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Thank you! It helps that some of these are really interesting.

That's so cool! I have always wanted to join one. Does your book club stick to a genre or just ones that one of the members have personal interest in? Or even just a theme?
Members suggest books. There isn't any particular theme. We've read various genres.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos