WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It’s a beautiful day in Southern California, today.
Meanwhile, I'm rolling in snow showers crap.

Hey, what's up with that ***** celeb who tweeted about the mudslides not letting her see some performer she's hooked up with?

Didn't realize they still made them tone deaf in Cali...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Not much snow to delay but slick. My boss is making me go to a presentation I'll rather not be at. We will see if it's still on.

The presenter had some good points but at a point, he was in his feelings about a misunderstanding.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

This interview process reminds me of the bar scene in Coming To America where Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall are trying to find a queen. I hate my job this week. I'm silently praying 🙏 for a fiasco at one of the jobsites so I can get the hell out of here for a few hours.

Sent from my Idol 4S on mTalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So one advantage of using a dying platform?
I am listening to music on Spotify and not a single ad yet. I don't care if they update the app or not. The free version on WM10 has no ads. That is pretty big in my book.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

I might have to start interviewing for an Administrative Assistant as well. It'll be a replacement position for the brain-dead one I have now who scheduled an interview for 5:00 this afternoon. Somebody help, I might need bail money.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So one advantage of using a dying platform?
I am listening to music on Spotify and not a single ad yet. I don't care if they update the app or not. The free version on WM10 has no ads. That is pretty big in my book.

I have never noticed that actually but that is awesome.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm glad today is done but the light in it is that I got my backpack today and it fits my big laptop very well without swallowing me. I love it and I actually feel ready for classes now.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Meanwhile, I'm rolling in snow showers crap.

Hey, what's up with that ***** celeb who tweeted about the mudslides not letting her see some performer she's hooked up with?

Didn't realize they still made them tone deaf in Cali...
And yet she seems smarter than that NJ sorority girl at U of Alabama dropping N bombs and actually acting a fool on the 'gram.

Boy sometimes you cannot script stupid even if you wanted to...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll be in the minority here and state I dislike the current public beta programs by most of the OEMs. I may even go as far as stating that while engineers have lots to do juggling multiple projects, I'd rather beta testing be done by savvy persons who can get real feedback.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'll be in the minority here and state I dislike the current public beta programs by most of the OEMs. I may even go as far as stating that while engineers have lots to do juggling multiple projects, I'd rather beta testing be done by savvy persons who can get real feedback.

Hmm this is an interesting statement. I'm curious if the real feedback is the only reason for you or if there's another reason in there.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's just my opinion. I think the insider program was better because you had more people willing to actually give feedback and it allowed builds to be run on phones MSFT wasn't necessarily going to update.

I don't get a sense that especially on Android with some of these OEMs you're getting that sort of feedback which may lead to the builds being out faster.

Truth be told, people on Android are grateful to get updates. That's the downsize of making hardware almost so disposable...

Last edited:

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

It's just my opinion. I think the insider program was better because you had more people willing to actually give feedback and it allowed builds to be run on phones MSFT wasn't necessarily going to update.

I don't get a sense that especially on Andrpid with some of these OEMs you're getting that sort of feedback which may lead to the builds being out faster. MIt's just my opinion. I think the insider program was better because you had more people willing to actually give feedback and it allowed builds to be run on phones MSFT wasn't necessarily going to update.

I don't get a sense that especially on Andrpid with some of these OEMs you're getting that sort of feedback which may lead to the builds being out faster. MIt's just my opinion. I think the insider program was better because you had more people willing to actually give feedback and it allowed builds to be run on phones MSFT wasn't necessarily going to update.

I don't get a sense that especially on Andrpid with some of these OEMs you're getting that sort of feedback which may lead to the builds being out faster.

Did your keyboard suddenly develop Tourette's Syndrome? :grin:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm so excited for orientation later today...

Had orientation tonight and it went well. I even asked questions. I was glad to be there for the live event \o/

I learned a lot too. OMG in one week, I'll be in class right now!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

On a less exciting note, it looks like I'll be holding on to my Galaxy A3 2017 until it fails me. Samsung adjusted the A series of last year that had 3 phones of different sizes, the A3 being the smallest. Now the A series is down to 2 phones, which have decent specs but both are just big. Like noticeably taller than the Pixel 2.

As weird as this might sound, I'm glad that I wasn't able to sell it after all (I might have regretted doing that if it worked out). I'll love to try it against the Sony Xperia XA2 when it comes to performance and of course the cameras, provided that the reviews don't suck.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Had orientation tonight and it went well. I even asked questions. I was glad to be there for the live event \o/

I learned a lot too. OMG in one week, I'll be in class right now!
Breathe. You'll be fine.

I'm waiting for the complaining about how stressful the work is. Lol. Welcome to grad school.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Breathe. You'll be fine.

I'm waiting for the complaining about how stressful the work is. Lol. Welcome to grad school.

Thanks. I'm excited for it but also wondering how this will go.

Haha, it will come. I only have one class next week so I'll keep you all posted on how day 1 is, but my first full week will be the real deal with both classes. I need to figure out the food thing for myself though. I have a plan for studying and such at the moment.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs