WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Thanks. I'm excited for it but also wondering how this will go.

Haha, it will come. I only have one class next week so I'll keep you all posted on how day 1 is, but my first full week will be the real deal with both classes. I need to figure out the food thing for myself though. I have a plan for studying and such at the moment.
Call me when you have multiple papers to do and are stressed.

When I was living with an ex while she was in seminary school, when she would get crazy stressed we would do some "whoopie"(urban dictionary it)/iPadding (in these parts) to reset her and keep it moving.

Since that may or may not work for you, other forms of self care and stress management is recommended.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Call me when you have multiple papers to do and are stressed.

When I was living with an ex while she was in seminary school, when she would get crazy stressed we would do some "whoopie"(urban dictionary it)/iPadding (in these parts) to reset her and keep it moving.

Since that may or may not work for you, other forms of self care and stress management is recommended.

Haha, yeah I'm sure I'll get there.

That's good that those things helped, I'm good though. I'll have to seek other things, which I haven't really thought about since I'm trying to get through these books in time. After that, I'll probably be forced to think about it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Haha, yeah I'm sure I'll get there.

That's good that those things helped, I'm good though. I'll have to seek other things, which I haven't really thought about since I'm trying to get through these books in time. After that, I'll probably be forced to think about it.
You'll be fine. It's another formative experience.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Long day had ended. Got another long week ahead next week.

Just want a cold adult beverage. And a new phone to mess around with before I send it back to 99. Lol.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Great article, thanks for sharing.

Ugh I didn't know this was so messy. Wow.
It kind of makes me think of what MKBHD was trying to find in his recent video.

Since I haven't really followed this, this is shocking to me. You have mentioned gripes about this before but I really had no idea that there were so many.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Great article, thanks for sharing.

Ugh I didn't know this was so messy. Wow.
It kind of makes me think of what MKBHD was trying to find in his recent video.

Since I haven't really followed this, this is shocking to me. You have mentioned gripes about this before but I really had no idea that there were so many.
I'm glad you're starting to see what I've been ******** about for nearly a year.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm glad you're starting to see what I've been ******** about for nearly a year.

Yeah I really get it now. I'm dreading the day when I need to make this decision with the next phone to come. Not immediately since the XA2 still has a headphone jack.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Not related but your recent post on the blog made me realize something that I didn't realize before reading it. Glad that you wrote about it, and shared your viewpoint on that issue after all.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The thread here asking people if they still use a Windows phone has very interesting responses, but it also goes to show that each person uses their phone differently.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Not related but your recent post on the blog made me realize something that I didn't realize before reading it. Glad that you wrote about it, and shared your viewpoint on that issue after all.
You're welcome. If you think of other stuff, you know where I'm at.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I really get it now. I'm dreading the day when I need to make this decision with the next phone to come. Not immediately since the XA2 still has a headphone jack.
It's why I want to get certain things snad enjoy them while I can. Was tempered to get a HTC 10, but I'll pass and grab a V30+ at some point later this year.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

It's why I want to get certain things snad enjoy them while I can. Was tempered to get a HTC 10, but I'll pass and grab a V30+ at some point later this year.

Makes sense. I think this is the best plan, and also the price should drop pretty good by then.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

The thread here asking people if they still use a Windows phone has very interesting responses, but it also goes to show that each person uses their phone differently.
To be perfectly honest, if it weren't for a few apps that are indispensable for work, I'd be 100% on Windows. Digits has been an absolute lifesaver because I get to keep my same number on two devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077