WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Aha! Someone outside of SoFla that has heard of J.T. Realmuto. Getting better defensively every year and already the best hitting catcher plus above average speed. It's going to really suck to see him go - and he will. Yelich is as good as gone and Justin Bour should consider traveling light and laying off the doughnuts.

Yes, I still call them the Florida Marlins but then again, I still call the Dolphins stadium Joe Robbie Stadium. Partly because I can't remember what name they're going by any given year.
My first into baseball is the same as football...the second game I watched seriously ever was David Cone's perfect game in '99. Did the same as foobtall...watched the announcers. Even though I lived by Yankee stadium for while, I was a Mets fan...but I'd watch everything.

Those are good players...but Jeter has to careful in setting a precedent of trading players when they complain in the media...

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site

Pirates without 'Cutch and Gerritt Cole will be a tough watch. Arizona's looking pretty good, may need to hear from @aximtreo for the skinny.

Not sure what's going on. The longer it takes for JD Martinez to sign the more a one year deal with the Dbacks becomes more realistic. We are a mid to small level team so have to pinch pennies. We have a good farm system with good young prospects but we need that one big bat addition to take the heat off of Goldy. Fingers crossed. Single game tickets don't go on sale until late Feb. early March but we have people calling and coming down to the ticket office to buy. Haven't seen that happen for a few years.:smile:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Not sure what's going on. The longer it takes for JD Martinez to sign the more a one year deal with the Dbacks becomes more realistic. We are a mid to small level team so have to pinch pennies. We have a good farm system with good young prospects but we need that one big bat addition to take the heat off of Goldy. Fingers crossed. Single game tickets don't go on sale until late Feb. early March but we have people calling and coming down to the ticket office to buy. Haven't seen that happen for a few years.
Goldy is by far the most underrated player in the NL. The West will be another dogfight this year...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Goldy is by far the most underrated player in the NL. The West will be another dogfight this year...

Not related but your recent post, you are so on it about mistakes that can be made. Thanks for writing about the topic. As always, it was interesting to read your thoughts.

I have to remember that last statement you wrote every time someone "suggests" it for me lol.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Somehow in my school prep, I forgot about some of the basics I need, which I plan to get tonight.

Also note, I'm debating if I should consider some coffee for those days but at the same time, I don't want to be dependent on it. I'm probably going to look into some things but anyone has any suggestions or things that worked for them, I'll appreciate it.

This is a half week so it's a good test for me. I have life things though the whole weekend after class. A nap will probably be in order for me but can't really nap on weekdays.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Somehow in my school prep, I forgot about some of the basics I need, which I plan to get tonight.

Also note, I'm debating if I should consider some coffee for those days but at the same time, I don't want to be dependent on it. I'm probably going to look into some things but anyone has any suggestions or things that worked for them, I'll appreciate it.

This is a half week so it's a good test for me. I have life things though the whole weekend after class. A nap will probably be in order for me but can't really nap on weekdays.
Don't over think it...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Don't over think it...

I'll do my best, but you're saying this to a girl who overthinks almost by default lol. I just like to be prepared, I'm a planner type. In my case, it is a gift but can also be a pain.

I'm going to see how it goes that day and probably also the other day and see how that goes and then make a decision on what to do.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Portrait mode on the Pixel 2.
Still the leader of the pack.
b53a4a681015010ac64749845c7a52d9.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The Seine rubber in Paris is breaking it's banks as well. So flooding in Paris too.

I haven't been to my property in two days... I think we're ok...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll do my best, but you're saying this to a girl who overthinks almost by default lol. I just like to be prepared, I'm a planner type. In my case, it is a gift but can also be a pain.

I'm going to see how it goes that day and probably also the other day and see how that goes and then make a decision on what to do.
It's better to practice not overthinking things. You already know what it's like to over think things, so doing something different helps...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

The Seine rubber in Paris is breaking it's banks as well. So flooding in Paris too.

I haven't been to my property in two days... I think we're ok...
Yikes. I hadn't realised there was so much rain. I hope everything is all right.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This new black theme on Wear isn't fully black. What I mean is that there are still grey elements in the UI, especially if you dig deep in the menus.

Wear needs some direction by Google. I sadly don't think they will do it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I keep thinking about a combo of a silver Nokia 8 as a daily driver with Moroccan blue V30+. I'm not sure why, but that does sound good...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12