WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Currently debating if a photo and great seats is worth $40 more over having good seats and no photo at this concert of my all-time favorite. I don't need a photo but those seats are quite nice. It might be nice to have a photo because that would be cool to have but then I would regret it if I look busted the day before.

Also part of me says that I don't know how much my books will be so don't spend $100, which would also hurt more if an outside circumstance gets a say. On the flip side of that, this is my top favorite and if I'm spending money, why not go the distance (there's a slightly higher level that I'm not going to pass so we are debating the second top one)? I have been waiting for this since the early 2000s (heck, even the late 90s if I'm honest since I grew up singing along to his music).

Decisions, decisions...

Edit: I decided to opt out of the photo, as I only have 2 rows ahead of the seat that I chose. Still good seats so I should be able to get good photos as well too. I'm excited!

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That '99 team sent Dan Marino and Jimmy Johnson into retirement after the 62-7 beatdown. Jay Fiedler was Brunell's backup and the Fins signed him in the offseason to replace Marino.
I agree with this:

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...-super-bowl-ranking-all-32-franchises#jaguars

And for the record, the 1984 Dolphins are on this list too:

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...super-bowl-ranking-all-32-franchises#dolphins

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Right now I'd settle for the '73 team. Not the undefeated team, the one after. Why? That team won the SB with only 7 passing attempts. They told Minnesota "Larry Csonka is taking the handoff and we dare you to stop him".

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Right now I'd settle for the '73 team. Not the undefeated team, the one after. Why? That team won the SB with only 7 passing attempts. They told Minnesota "Larry Csonka is taking the handoff and we dare you to stop him".
The scary part is of all those teams from '99 onwards, I recognize those players and those teams very well. I really used to watch a ton of football before cutting the cable cord.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

One professor already uploaded the syllabus (along with a welcome) and I don't need a book for my class tomorrow because it's all online \o/

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

They move quickly like that in grad school...

I believe it. Just gotta do my best to stay on top of things.

This class is kind of technical so reading and practice is required from what I'm seeing.

It would be nice to have a similar thing happen with my other class that has a TBA instructor still. Not stressing about that, I'm just saying that is how things are looking.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I kept waking up earlier than I should have today (like over an hour earlier) and I'm struggling as a result. I might need something with caffeine in my life before class tonight.

Wow.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

On a non related note, it's quiet today so I can guess all of you are drudging through the daily things?

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So I'm eating and observing the food court environment at school. It's weird to type that. There are people in groups and people alone, which I like.

My coworker also has class tonight as well so that's cool. I left earlier than she did so I'm just here trying to eat slowly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)