WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I'm eating and observing the food court environment at school. It's weird to type that. There are people in groups and people alone, which I like.

My coworker also has class tonight as well so that's cool. I left earlier than she did so I'm just here trying to eat slowly.
I kicked out the new reading material today. Hope it's entertaining before your semester starts and you've got no time to read that stuffs anymore...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I kicked out the new reading material today. Hope it's entertaining before your semester starts and you've got no time to read that stuffs anymore...

Sweet! Trust that I'll be reading it. I might be delayed but I plan to read when I need a breather. Speaking of, I just got home so I'm reading it.

Okay, I read it and you raise a good point about learning. I haven't really considered that viewpoint, that's an interesting one.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Somehow I ended up not needing the coffee or any caffeine. The class size is small and thankfully some people in the class are also doing this part time. The professor seems cool and this is quite a technical class. I think as long as I practice, I should be fine.

Surprisingly, there were 5 girls including myself, considering that this is a data analysis class. One of those girls is actually also in my other class too which is a nice surprise haha.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Somehow I ended up not needing the coffee or any caffeine. The class size is small and thankfully some people in the class are also doing this part time. The professor seems cool and this is quite a technical class. I think as long as I practice, I should be fine.

Surprisingly, there were 5 girls including myself, considering that this is a data analysis class. One of those girls is actually also in my other class too which is a nice surprise haha.
Good luck with the class. I hope you'll be able to study with your classmates.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It is! Not sure if I should feel differently, since it will always mean one class down, and one to go (my other class is Mondays) until May, haha.
When you work in a hospital, all the days can have a similar look at different points in the day...

If Trump says it's Friday, maybe I can believe it. Lol.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Mr. Clue, I see Yelich was dealt today.

Interesting. Realmuto is one the clock...

I just heard this morning. I've been so busy I don't know if the outside world still exists. I agree, JT will not be the opening day catcher and I suspect Justin Bour will occupy 1st base for another team as well.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I just heard this morning. I've been so busy I don't know if the outside world still exists. I agree, JT will not be the opening day catcher and I suspect Justin Bour will occupy 1st base for another team as well.
I don't mind doing a youth movement, but your fanbase has been burned so many times you're almost better off watching Miami college baseball instead...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My $2 case for the Idol 4S arrived yesterday from China. I kinda like it.
911fe0408d39d6b1d56400e8572ddf13.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Another work week had ended. Queue through countdown timer for next week...

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Also the 2 pack tempered glass screen protector set ($2.50) for the Idol 4S arrived a couple of days ago. Installed one of them today and it went on flawlessly. I'm keeping this Idol 4S till Microsoft stops supporting it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Also the 2 pack tempered glass screen protector set ($2.50) for the Idol 4S arrived a couple of days ago. Installed one of them today and it went on flawlessly. I'm keeping this Idol 4S till Microsoft stops supporting it.
I feel the same way about the 950XL.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Came home to find my x3 arrived via FedEx. Apps and PIM is all set up, now just waiting for 1709 to finish downloading and install.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ah, this vicariously living through 99's toy habit (and not being able to participate) almost sucks as much as knowing that we have to let the current President back into the country after his oversea trip...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Ah, this vicariously living through 99's toy habit (and not being able to participate) almost sucks as much as knowing that we have to let the current President back into the country after his oversea trip...
I will feed your habit tomorrow as well once the Panda Pixel 2 XL arrives.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm amused by the "let the current president back into the country"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99