WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just got home after an excruciatingly long day involving prima dona drama at its worst, grown-*** men behaving like 8th grade girls (insert "B" word if you please) and a twisted knee (again!). Turned on ESPN and I see D-Wade is coming home to the 305. God is good!!

Upon further inspection, it seems the Cavs are egging Bron Bron to leave by blowing up the roster in the midst of a playoff push. Six guys out, 4 new in - all the makings for some wonderful chemistry.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Just got home after an excruciatingly long day involving prima dona drama at its worst, grown-*** men behaving like 8th grade girls (insert "B" word if you please) and a twisted knee (again!). Turned on ESPN and I see D-Wade is coming home to the 305. God is good!!

Upon further inspection, it seems the Cavs are egging Bron Bron to leave by blowing up the roster in the midst of a playoff push. Six guys out, 4 new in - all the makings for some wonderful chemistry.
I'm arguing with some dumb right wing farmer on Twitter, FWIW.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Let me give you my mother-in-law's number. You'll have a hoot. If my wife didn't physically look like the old battleaxe I'd swear she was adopted or kidnapped at birth.
I'm having fun arguing with some guy who has been inhaling glue that Rush and Hannity have been peddling.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

I'm having fun arguing with some guy who has been inhaling glue that Rush and Hannity have been peddling.

When Alan Colmes left Fox I felt bad for the guy because it was obvious he was a fish out of water. Now he seems like a genius. I'd love 5 minutes alone in a soundproof room with both those gasbags.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

It’s 5 o’clock somewhere.

I don't drink so that's lost on me, haha. I just feel tired and it's only 12:30pm.

My coworker (who is doing this program with me, which I'm so thankful and grateful for), mentioned something about having a day to yourself (i.e. not doing any classwork) and the importance of that. I think I'll feel better when I'm able to do that finally because I would have that to look forward to, which would be my own TGIF. Since I have started this program, I have read/worked on an assignment every day and I feel like I'm still trying to float.

My sister's surprise baby shower is tomorrow and I'm looking forward to her being surprised and in the midst of friends and others who care about her. I'm sure there's setup(really cleanup and all that goes with that) tonight and tomorrow so there's that. Hopefully it (I mean the event itself) shouldn't go deep into the night.

I'm sorry, I'm rambling.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786