WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Flowers on Valentines is cliche. Flowers on any other day makes men thoughtful and romantic. Ladies, we love you with every fiber of our being but y’all drive us nuts.
I buy her flowers all the time, so me getting them today isn't too cliche.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

I buy her flowers all the time, so me getting them today isn't too cliche.

I was generalizing based on women's perception that men only give flowers on Valentines. I'm the same way, if I have cash on me and I come up to a roadside vendor - I'm buying.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was generalizing based on women's perception that men only give flowers on Valentines. I'm the same way, if I have cash on me and I come up to a roadside vendor - I'm buying.
I know. The problem is she thinks she has a green thumb, but she doesn't...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well I didn't get roses for the wife because I got some a couple of weeks ago. Plus I discovered what a scam these stores run. They double the price of the flowers for Feb 14, no thanks. I got her 4 boxes of her favorite Belgian chocolate - they were much more than the flowers but I think worth it since they had to be imported!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So work has been very busy and very very frustrating the last couple of weeks.
We seem to be taking two steps forward but then taking about 5 steps backwards.
Looks like finally we may have all the players assigned by end of next week to get this project moving forward.
It doesn't help when we have to deal with at least 4 internal sites - Minneapolis, Boston, California and Costa Rica and on top of that have to deal with about 20 odd suppliers around the world to make this project successful.

The pressure is on to deliver the first 30 UPNs by end of March. And travel on other regular projects doesn't show any sign of letting up.

I am just tired.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Agreed. Flu season is rough where I work too...ED is a trainwreck.
My wife has had a flu lingering for more than two weeks now. The worst is over but it's that last lingering bit that won't go.

I'm somehow immune to this flu. I have no idea why.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Hello everyone, was away for a bit, for a month and a half to be precise. I had exams and I did all of them, soo happy :D

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My wife has had a flu lingering for more than two weeks now. The worst is over but it's that last lingering bit that won't go.

I'm somehow immune to this flu. I have no idea why.
Be thankful that the flu doesn't like your current views on humanity.

Hope your wife feels better soon.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

First assignment has been graded for my Thursday class and I got all of the points, with nice feedback! Yay! My pain in making frequency tables for each variable was not in vain after all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa