WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

First assignment has been graded for my Thursday class and I got all of the points, with nice feedback! Yay! My pain in making frequency tables for each variable was not in vain after all.
"You're so much better than you know. " - Sadé (By Your Side - Sadé)

Congratulations to getting off to a solid start.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Here's wishing all a very Happy Chinese New Year. Woof woof!!

P0em5hx.jpg

... !

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I hate the CW's irregular schedule of their shows. A show can have one episode show in a month, come back the following month, show three episodes and then take another break for a month.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm watching Andy's team closely to see how long it'll take to release 8.1. there are some long standing and recent gremlins in the software I'm not please with.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Yesterday night, I just realized that aside from me, my instructor, and another classmate, the rest of our class of 7 people have Macbooks. I didn't care to notice before but I realized it when one classmate who has a Macbook told us how to make text wrap in the program we are learning how to use. Another student tried to follow it and I wanted to help him but since he had a Mac too, I told him that the other student would have to help you.

It's kind of weird. Interestingly enough, it seems like a couple of the students who have had trouble with the program in general have had Macs.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Ah, we just got the Trump book at work so I could read it for free...once I get some more things to go with it. Patience is going to be a virtue but at the same time, I'm in control of if anyone could check it out so I'll be just fine haha

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Work day is done early. I need to find me some:

1) Cold adult beverage
2) Comfort food, and
3) Quality entertainment

In that order, no less.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium