WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Haha, that can be a challenge. I'm not as motivated. Considering that I don't remember his last name and he appears not to be on Instagram, I'm straight out of luck anyway. I don't have Facebook.
Oh well. Guess that's that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I shot these Friday on Andy's phone. The first has HDR on, the second doesn't. Andy's phone typically shoots darker in these scenes these days...IMG_20180216_164815.jpgIMG_20180216_164808.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

A gorgeous sunset.
4a78121ed091475812d1e3858e317c35.jpg
80222d4107b2bb9127abd200cae0755b.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Going to have to take some time off for my sanity. Not a whole day but some hours will make a big difference for me this week. I have stuff going on in all areas of my life that are all going down this week. I can and can't wait until Saturday.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Oh well. Guess that's that.

Talked to my friendly coworker about this (the one I messaged you about her story as material) and she said the same thing as you. She said that I should think of a reason (like something I wanted to ask him) to contact my friend to ask for his number. She says that I can be just his friend.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Going to have to take some time off for my sanity. Not a whole day but some hours will make a big difference for me this week. I have stuff going on in all areas of my life that are all going down this week. I can and can't wait until Saturday.
Take a deep breath, then go handle your business. Good luck.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Talked to my friendly coworker about this (the one I messaged you about her story as material) and she said the same thing as you. She said that I should think of a reason (like something I wanted to ask him) to contact my friend to ask for his number. She says that I can be just his friend.
Exactly.

Lots of us are attracted to people and we find out it's better to love them in a platonic over a romantic manner. You don't have to jump into romance with everyone you like and find interesting

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Exactly.

Lots of us are attracted to people and we find out it's better to love them in a platonic over a romantic manner. You don't have to jump into romance with everyone you like and find interesting

You're right about that. In his case, I wouldn't mind it, I think. I was kind of vague about him but one thing that draws me to him is that he gives a vibe of not being as judgy. I know that everyone is used to wearing hats/shells/whatever you want to call it, but I feel like all of the people I consider friends (I'm not including my ex, who I chose to cut ties with), I still have that guard up to a point, even after all of this time. With him, it feels refreshing to not have to have it as much with the conversations we have had.

I would like to have more friends who I feel like I could not be as guarded with because it's exhausting. I feel like I'm rambling but as a receiver (and naturally empathetic), I would give things to also have a friend like that in my corner, at least one. He doesn't have to be the one obviously but I miss that more than anything else from my ex.

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You're right about that. In his case, I wouldn't mind it, I think. I was kind of vague about him but one thing that draws me to him is that he gives a vibe of not being as judgy. I know that everyone is used to wearing hats/shells/whatever you want to call it, but I feel like all of the people I consider friends (I'm not including my ex, who I chose to cut ties with), I still have that guard up to a point, even after all of this time. With him, it feels refreshing to not have to have it as much with the conversations we have had.

I would like to have more friends who I feel like I could not be as guarded with because it's exhausting. I feel like I'm rambling but as a receiver (and naturally empathetic), I would give things to also have a friend like that in my corner, at least one. He doesn't have to be the one obviously but I miss that more than anything else from my ex.
Well, pursuing your interests can be one way of doing this.

As human beings we all potentially have a lot to offer to each other. It is ok to be wary and guarded for self preservation; the trick is how to screen people to better understand who to let in and what they get to see once they're in your circle.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm making this:

https://gracefoods.com/recipe-a-z/recipe/4663-sorrel-drink

Not this exact recipe, but my mother's variant. Me being me added more cloves, ginger and orange peel to it for this round and plan to let it steep for a day and a half before mixing. I think I'll put it in some pint jars for my immediate work colleagues if I like how it comes out.

I'm going to do two versions: one now and one in July for the doctor's annual BBQ. That one I'll make the way Mr. Clue would drink has the rum in it as a mandatory ingredient.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb