WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You should go see it. And pull out your dashikis too (I know you have).

I actually don't have any lol. I might try to see it soon, I needed a Saturday without doing anything social or seeing people. Maybe I could wear a cute dress made out of ankara that my sister's mom in law made for me (she was nice to have a dress made out of the same material for my mom too and my sister as well).

I'm not sure if I have mentioned it before but I'm Nigerian-American (I was born here, my parents were born there and came to the US over 30 years ago).

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I actually don't have any lol. I might try to see it soon, I needed a Saturday without doing anything social or seeing people. Maybe I could wear a cute dress made out of ankara that my sister's mom in law made for me (she was nice to have a dress made out of the same material for my mom too and my sister as well).

I'm not sure if I have mentioned it before but I'm Nigerian-American (I was born here, my parents were born there and came to the US over 30 years ago).
I knew you were Nigerian, but wasn't sure if you were born here or there.

Still, gotta have a dashiki hidden in the back of the closet.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That looks like a great movie. I want to see it. Please let me know how you like it, but don't give any spoilers.
No spoilers from me. One of the common things is that there have been a fair amount of people who have worn African style dress and makeup to see the movie during the first two week it's been released. It's great because there's a sense of pride that everyone can relate to.

It's on track in terms of sales to beat Star Wars for the all time record.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh I see @99 is buying a new car. What about RAV-4 Hybrid? Uncle has it and seems quite satisfied. Or Nissan, not sure what it is over there, Rouge(and Rouge Sport) I think. We are still holding onto 10 year old Laguna, still nothing wrong with it but we were used to changing cars more frequently

Also, last Sunday I had chance to drive new X3 and 540i on BMW Xdrive event, great thing that X3 for an SUV, it genuinely drives well around corners. Still, I just can't help my self loving 540i, for me it is the only car I would ever need.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Also, we have a bit of snow, 50+ cm of it..
acc9d090fc9e50e2c5c29ed5f6903257.jpg
bd676c1d2a1f563c750c1b7b5a62b75e.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I knew you were Nigerian, but wasn't sure if you were born here or there.

Still, gotta have a dashiki hidden in the back of the closet.
Ooh okay, cool. Now you know. You have good memory since you remembered that.

Nah, I'm good lol. I don't have anything that would go with it.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

No spoilers from me. One of the common things is that there have been a fair amount of people who have worn African style dress and makeup to see the movie during the first two week it's been released. It's great because there's a sense of pride that everyone can relate to.

It's on track in terms of sales to beat Star Wars for the all time record.

Yeah I have seen a lot of people doing that on Instagram and Twitter and it's pretty cool.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Note to self: don't fall asleep with the candle still lit. Fortunately, this is a new scented candle (a bath and body works one) so everything was fine, aside from the stuffed nose I now have.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Planning to see the movie tomorrow.... or go trekking in the forest reserves... depending the weather...

... !

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Oh I see @99 is buying a new car. What about RAV-4 Hybrid? Uncle has it and seems quite satisfied. Or Nissan, not sure what it is over there, Rouge(and Rouge Sport) I think. We are still holding onto 10 year old Laguna, still nothing wrong with it but we were used to changing cars more frequently

Also, last Sunday I had chance to drive new X3 and 540i on BMW Xdrive event, great thing that X3 for an SUV, it genuinely drives well around corners. Still, I just can't help my self loving 540i, for me it is the only car I would ever need.

Neither one of us likes the RAV4. And the Rogue is good but the CR-V is better for us. Hence the narrowing down to the CR-V.

I love the 320d and might get it next year. We shall see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel