WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Initial impressions: I love night mode! It's so much better than the other ones I've used so far (V20, Mi Note 2, Honor 8). Screen before was solid but now is a charm to use.

Software feels smoother. Transitions don't feel as jerky. Phone feels a bit more responsive.

Cons:

The radios are still disappointing. There's a carrier update I need to take, but I'm not convinced.

More feedback to come.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Hey MIA
2eeca6683cec81da38b4fae0bd085aab.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Watching it in IMAX. This theater in suburban Chicago is so much better than the one in town where I went to see the newest Thor movie.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Watching it in IMAX. This theater in suburban Chicago is so much better than the one in town where I went to see the newest Thor movie.
I'm going to go during the week, likely on Wednesday it Thursday. Was gonna go today but the barber hit me up on my way to work this morning to stop in for a cut.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Funny. Because this theater is virtually empty!
You should see the kids put in force to see it here in NYC. My Nigerian colleague took her sons to see it and they both wore their African prints.

Some people even brought African drums at some point at one theater.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You should see the kids put in force to see it here in NYC. My Nigerian colleague took her sons to see it and they both wore their African prints.

Some people even brought African drums at some point at one theater.
If we were still going to South Africa for Spring Break, we would have definitely seen it in Joburg.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Initial impressions: I love night mode! It's so much better than the other ones I've used so far (V20, Mi Note 2, Honor 8). Screen before was solid but now is a charm to use.

Software feels smoother. Transitions don't feel as jerky. Phone feels a bit more responsive.

Cons:

The radios are still disappointing. There's a carrier update I need to take, but I'm not convinced.

More feedback to come.

I'm glad for the screen improvements, I recall you wanting a night mode. Sounds like it was worth it to do it so far.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm glad for the screen improvements, I recall you wanting a night mode. Sounds like it was worth it to do it so far.
It's given it an "AMOLED" type warm look on stripping the blue light away. I just never liked the super saturated look of many AMOLED panels normally. It makes the screen so much easier for me to use. Now I need to start using it on the work phone.

It's what pissed me off with Sony as I wanted the Z3 Tablet Compact to get a night mode. I'd have to root it and add lineage to do so...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So as usual, the barber takes forever. I'm glad I'm only getting a maintenance cut tonight. Otherwise...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss