WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's given it an "AMOLED" type warm look on stripping the blue light away. I just never liked the super saturated look of many AMOLED panels normally. It makes the screen so much easier for me to use. Now I need to start using it on the work phone.

It's what pissed me off with Sony as I wanted the Z3 Tablet Compact to get a night mode. I'd have to root it and add lineage to do so...
I can totally relate to this. The Pixels have a built in auto night mode. Also the Huawei MediaPad M3 has the same functionality. Without it, I would probably not be typing this at this hour.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I can relate to that when I get my hair done, hopefully you're done by now.
It took the same length of time: 75 minutes. Which means I was in there for about 2.5 hrs including wait time. That's the ding I always had with him: his work is solid, but it takes too long.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I liked it quite a bit. It's a good movie. If anyone goes to see it like a typical Marvel movie they're bound to be disappointed. But it's a great standalone movie.
So you see why it's a burgeoning cult classic, especially for brown folks...

...I'm looking forward to finally seeing it this week.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It took the same length of time: 75 minutes. Which means I was in there for about 2.5 hrs including wait time. That's the ding I always had with him: his work is solid, but it takes too long.
I get my hair cut at off hours. The stylist doesn't work past 4:30 PM. I just skip lunch and take off a bit early to get a haircut.

Although June 2016 to September 2017, I didn't get my hair cut in town. Every single one on the road, including one overseas.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I can totally relate to this. The Pixels have a built in auto night mode. Also the Huawei MediaPad M3 has the same functionality. Without it, I would probably not be typing this at this hour.
It's an amazing thing indeed. Night mode, especially on a good LCD panel, is a beautiful thing.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So you see why it's a burgeoning cult classic, especially for brown folks...

...I'm looking forward to finally seeing it this week.
Actually it's a great movie for anyone. But I can see the cultural impact of it for people of color (myself included).

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Yeah that's a good while. Your story with him is also my story for my hairstylist. So good but so long, never less than 3 hours. He's great and I love having short hair but the time suck is real.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I get my hair cut at off hours. The stylist doesn't work past 4:30 PM. I just skip lunch and take off a bit early to get a haircut.

Although June 2016 to September 2017, I didn't get my hair cut in town. Every single one on the road, including one overseas.

Wow that's more than a year. Why didn't you, if I can ask? That sounds like a long time.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah that's a good while. Your story with him is also my story for my hairstylist. So good but so long, never less than 3 hours. He's great and I love having short hair but the time suck is real.
I'm used to 30 minutes. Sometimes 20 minutes. 75 minutes is just too long.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm used to 30 minutes. Sometimes 20 minutes. 75 minutes is just too long.

I get why you said that now. That's a big time difference, whoa. I would think that Monday would be better when it comes to how long you'll be there but I guess something was up today. As long as you got that cut...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss