WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Because if you prefer talking out of your *** it's better to keep it trimmed so you can be taken seriously.

(Sorry, couldn't resist...lol)

Touché my friend. They say if you’re going into a battle of wits you best not be unarmed.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Wow that's more than a year. Why didn't you, if I can ask? That sounds like a long time.
I was traveling a lot so it was difficult to go get a haircut when I was in town. It was easier on the road. And after the first couple of haircuts it kinda was fun to go randomly into a salon somewhere and get a haircut. Got one overseas as well just for giggles.

Today I had some free time so I went to see a movie instead.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I get why you said that now. That's a big time difference, whoa. I would think that Monday would be better when it comes to how long you'll be there but I guess something was up today. As long as you got that cut...
I lost 2.5 hours, really 2 hours on something that can be done in 30 minutes. It's a time sink to go see him for something that can be done in under an hour. On a weekend, it's more tolerable. On a weekday, it's a disaster time wise.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Touché my friend. They say if you’re going into a battle of wits you best not be unarmed.
I don't get to let it rip as much as I used to, so I took the opportunity. You should see when 99 and I go back and forth, especially when one of us is salty.

Those barbs can sting as much as a family counting on that having a child tax credit to boost their return who just found out Trump took that away with immediate effect during the tax code reform.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I don't get to let it rip as much as I used to, so I took the opportunity. You should see when 99 and I go back and forth, especially when one of us is salty.

Those barbs can sting as much as a family counting on that having a child tax credit to boost their return who just found out Trump took that away with immediate effect during the tax code reform.
Haven't done taxes yet.
Need to download a few forms.
I'm mad that NRA guys were getting a discount and I was paying full price on Delta.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

For the most part, I like what I see from the XZ2. Of course I'm not a fan of the sans jack move, but with Google levergaing the Sony Bluetooth codecs, you KNEW that was coming.

What I question is the camera standing up. If it were going to be priced competitively, I'd entertain the thought of it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm trigger happy all right.
Been snarky all evening on Twitter.
Sometimes you can remind me of those pretty women who get dressed up looking fly for the club with the intention of spending their evening sitting at the bar & turning guys down.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, I'd love to see how 8.1 looks on the Nokia 8. I keep seeing the price on Amazon keep falling.

It's not tempting, just fun to watch a price drop.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

For the most part, I like what I see from the XZ2. Of course I'm not a fan of the sans jack move, but with Google levergaing the Sony Bluetooth codecs, you KNEW that was coming.

What I question is the camera standing up. If it were going to be priced competitively, I'd entertain the thought of it.

Yeah that's the true question. If it is the same as the XZ1 series, slo-mo aside, I'll pass.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm in the barber shop and one of Libra's favorite shows, "The Bachelor", was playing in the background. And I saw one of the rarest of sites - an LG commercial! And for the V30 nonetheless with this "never compromise" tag line!

As this commerical was playing I'd said to myself:

"Never compromise, eh? A ****ty FFC and even ****ter software support sounds like an exercise in compromises to me."

Liked the commercial, though...thought it was cute.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I was traveling a lot so it was difficult to go get a haircut when I was in town. It was easier on the road. And after the first couple of haircuts it kinda was fun to go randomly into a salon somewhere and get a haircut. Got one overseas as well just for giggles.

Today I had some free time so I went to see a movie instead.

You're brave to do that (especially overseas!), but that makes sense.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So I'm in the barber shop and one of Libra's favorite shows, "The Bachelor", was playing in the background. And I saw one of the rarest of sites - an LG commercial! And for the V30 nonetheless with this "never compromise" tag line!

As this commerical was playing I'd said to myself:

"Never compromise, eh? A ****ty FFC and even ****ter software support sounds like an exercise in compromises to me."

Liked the commercial, though...thought it was cute.

Ooh a V30 commercial on actual tv is rare! Haha at your commentary on it.

As for The Bachelor, I'm not a watcher. I watched The Bachelorette just because of who it was that one season. Married at First Sight is a favorite of mine.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ooh a V30 commercial on actual tv is rare! Haha at your commentary on it.

As for The Bachelor, I'm not a watcher. I watched The Bachelorette just because of who it was that one season. Married at First Sight is a favorite of mine.
I knew you liked some craziness like that! (Married at First Sight)

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I knew you liked some craziness like that! (Married at First Sight)

Lol...
It's a good show to me, but I wouldn't personally do it. Of course, I want everyone to work out for the best, with and without their spouse. I normally have a favorite couple each season but not lately. :( My favorite OG couple is Jason and Kourtney.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Lol...
It's a good show to me, but I wouldn't personally do it. Of course, I want everyone to work out for the best, with and without their spouse. I normally have a favorite couple each season but not lately. :( My favorite OG couple is Jason and Kourtney.
That's how it goes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077