WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah that's a good while. Your story with him is also my story for my hairstylist. So good but so long, never less than 3 hours. He's great and I love having short hair but the time suck is real.
I'm going to the hairstylist this Friday. My hair takes a long time since I get colour, cut and style.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Haven't done taxes yet.
Need to download a few forms.
I'm mad that NRA guys were getting a discount and I was paying full price on Delta.

Don't get me going on the NRA. First off, I'm a true blue believer in the 2nd Amendment and I love guns and own guns. But this whole assault weapons thing is getting out of hand. Our repugnant, retarded, Republican-controlled Flori-Duh Legislature rejected the assault weapons banned last night and approved teachers being armed. What The Actual F***?

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Don't get me going on the NRA. First off, I'm a true blue believer in the 2nd Amendment and I love guns and own guns. But this whole assault weapons thing is getting out of hand. Our repugnant, retarded, Republican-controlled Flori-Duh Legislature rejected the assault weapons banned last night and approved teachers being armed. What The Actual F***?
"Only in Florida."

Nuff said.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's true. It's also interesting to me to see people's habits and different quirks. Some people can be too much and I see that there too.
I don't watch those shows because there's too much manufactured drama for my tastes.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the charging issues still persist with Andy's phone. It charges inconsistently with a QC unit. I get it supports USB PWD, but there is no reason on Earth that I should plug in my phone (turned off) overnight and it still not be fully charged when I wake no matter the charger.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So the charging issues still persist with Andy's phone. It charges inconsistently with a QC unit. I get it supports USB PWD, but there is no reason on Earth that I should plug in my phone (turned off) overnight and it still not be fully charged when I wake no matter the charger.

That sounds like it can get annoying. There is no reason for that to be the case, you're right.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I don't watch those shows because there's too much manufactured drama for my tastes.

I can get that. In the case of this show, the cuts and perception can make it annoying but I find other shows to be more annoying when it comes to that.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Just saw a Pixel 2 in the wild with a purple case. The Always on Display with the time and notifications icons gave it away.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That sounds like it can get annoying. There is no reason for that to be the case, you're right.
The radios and the charging are my biggest cons right now. I like the phone enough to keep it, but it may end up on the bench for a Nokia 8/Pixel 2.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Just saw a Pixel 2 in the wild with a purple case. The Always on Display with the time and notifications icons gave it away.

Ooh lucky! The only ones I have seen is on social media was from non tech people. I have seen more iPhone Xs over Pixel 2s.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

PhoneArena did an early camera comparison with the Xperia XZ2, iPhone X, Note 8 and the Xperia XZ1 here. Yes, it's all inside but it seems like the XZ2 had a software processing change on the back camera but no change on the front. That confirms that it's a wrap for me to not consider.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

For the Indian market I prefer Geeky Ranjit and C4ETech over Technical Guruji, but he's solid.

I agree about those two guys. I'm not familiar with Technical Guruiji at all so this is my first time hearing of him. He has a lot of fans in the comments lol.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I agree about those two guys. I'm not familiar with Technical Guruiji at all so this is my first time hearing of him. He has a lot of fans in the comments lol.
Mi A1 is a great iPhone 7+ knock off. Actually the rare Xiaomi that gets LTE on TMO in the USA.
Honor 7X and Moto G series are good devices as well. SE if good, it's just that a 4" screen doesn't cut it anymore.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Ooh lucky! The only ones I have seen is on social media was from non tech people. I have seen more iPhone Xs over Pixel 2s.
I was on the shuttle bus yesterday morning going to LAX. One Samsung S7, the rest were all iPhone devices. Two notches on the bus as well.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

For the Indian market I prefer Geeky Ranjit and C4ETech over Technical Guruji, but he's solid.
Yeah there are better Indian reviewers. There's one that does some really nice camera comparisons as well.

But I was happy to see him make a big collaboration video like this one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb