WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Mi A1 is a great iPhone 7+ knock off. Actually the rare Xiaomi that gets LTE on TMO in the USA.
Honor 7X and Moto G series are good devices as well. SE if good, it's just that a 4" screen doesn't cut it anymore.

For some of us, the SE is still great. I just happen to be in the minority.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Has anybody seen that Gemini PDA? Reminds me of an old HP Jornada from way back in the 1800s. It just feels that long ago.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

There was a comedian who said... "I'm not going bald, my hair just migrated to other parts of my body"

Can't remember which comedian it was. I can relate though...
I heard Jeff Foxworthy talking about it once during one of the Blue Collar shows. Yeah, I never had my back be hairier than my chest until a few years ago. Not a pretty picture.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Radios are running wild on this thing...kinda no different from the next time Mr. Trump opens his mouth...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Is it just me or has these OS got more bug ridden these days? The great iOS has gotten bloated and even the Pixel updates you hear of battery drain and other bugs all the time.

So I pay top dollar to get OS from the source and they throw in the bugs for free? Or do I pay top dollar to an OEM who is slow to do updates but their builds are stable?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Soap box time:

I see Mr. Trump stated recently he would have rushed in to save the kids.

What was he gonna do? Make a deal? Shoot off his mouth to save the day?

People need to be careful and take in carefully how authoritarianism is back on the rise globally. This is not the time for one man shows to be in charge and yet more and more of the more powerful nations are going this route...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Soap box time:

I see Mr. Trump stated recently he would have rushed in to save the kids.

What was he gonna do? Make a deal? Shoot off his mouth to save the day?

People need to be careful and take in carefully how authoritarianism is back on the rise globally. This is not the time for one man shows to be in charge and yet more and more of the more powerful nations are going this route...
Captain Bone Spurs wouldn't have done crap.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Is it just me or has these OS got more bug ridden these days? The great iOS has gotten bloated and even the Pixel updates you hear of battery drain and other bugs all the time.

So I pay top dollar to get OS from the source and they throw in the bugs for free? Or do I pay top dollar to an OEM who is slow to do updates but their builds are stable?

Nope, it's not just you. I agree. It seems like a dumpster fire of bugs. Waiting seems to be for the best, especially now.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

The only ends he works are where his lawyer has to pay $130K to....

That hush money was probably more to conceal his lack of performance. Can you imagine this spineless POS standing in front of Jules Winfield and being read Ezekiel 25:17?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nope, it's not just you. I agree. It seems like a dumpster fire of bugs. Waiting seems to be for the best, especially now.
It feels like Apple band Google took that part of the Insider program from MSFT and told people they were getting slow ring updates and sent out fast ring ones instead.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Not to defend Windows, but isn't it funny how Android and iOS basically get a free pass on buggy updates but Windows gets crucified at every turn? Obviously it doesn't matter anymore but I just hate double standards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro