WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Radios are running wild on this thing...kinda no different from the next time Mr. Trump opens his mouth...
Not to defend Windows, but isn't it funny how Android and iOS basically get a free pass on buggy updates but Windows gets crucified at every turn? Obviously it doesn't matter anymore but I just hate double standards.
I'm not a fan of Windows updates for 10. Every time it happens it messes up something on my laptop or my wife's, which is worse...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Soap box time:

I see Mr. Trump stated recently he would have rushed in to save the kids.

What was he gonna do? Make a deal? Shoot off his mouth to save the day?

People need to be careful and take in carefully how authoritarianism is back on the rise globally. This is not the time for one man shows to be in charge and yet more and more of the more powerful nations are going this route...
Look up the Howard Stern - Trump interview. This is a man who can't handle seeing blood.

He's a pathetic excuse for a human being. Calling him human is a insult to humans...

As for dictators... We can't seem to get out of the idea of kings... It's a byproduct of our evolution but also education is where we fail. The US fails miserablely but intentionally with education.

Ah what a world we humans create.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

The US fails miserablely but intentionally with education.
If the Scopes Monkey Trial taught anything is that the state cannot be entrusted to teach our children if led by unscrupulous fanatics. Betsy DeVos, if she has her way, will have our school districts teaching flat Earth principles soon.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

If the Scopes Monkey Trial taught anything is that the state cannot be entrusted to teach our children if led by unscrupulous fanatics. Betsy DeVos, if she has her way, will have our school districts teaching flat Earth principles soon.
I didn't realize that DeVos even thought we were still on Earth.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...Panther Habit time!

Figured I'd go watch it while the GF is working out. I'll see if I can convince her to see it on Thursday, but will most likely go on Saturday. IMG_20180227_172930.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Look up the Howard Stern - Trump interview. This is a man who can't handle seeing blood.

He's a pathetic excuse for a human being. Calling him human is a insult to humans...

As for dictators... We can't seem to get out of the idea of kings... It's a byproduct of our evolution but also education is where we fail. The US fails miserablely but intentionally with education.

Ah what a world we humans create.
He's a mouthpiece doing the dirty work in that bullet proof way that the old conservative hardliners wanted to do for years but could never get away with.

It all makes me sad.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I can't believe what i just saw... Feature 2 update for my HP Elite...

Sent from mTalk

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So even though I said no, I kinda still want to try the XZ2 Compact because I'm very curious but not for $600. I miss having better performance and not having to clear cache weekly on an app to get it to work. Rational thoughts are fighting with non-rational ones here and it doesn't help that the SE2 rumors are still shaky.

Maybe I'll let up when I see a solid camera comparison between the XZ1 vs the XZ2. At the moment, it's hard to dismiss it altogether, especially since it's a new small phone.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So even though I said no, I kinda still want to try the XZ2 Compact because I'm very curious but not for $600. I miss having better performance and not having to clear cache weekly on an app to get it to work. Rational thoughts are fighting with non-rational ones here and it doesn't help that the SE2 rumors are still shaky.

Maybe I'll let up when I see a solid camera comparison between the XZ1 vs the XZ2. At the moment, it's hard to dismiss it altogether, especially since it's a new small phone.
Good luck with that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks. We'll see. I'm doing "research" on it currently.
It's possible, after all I did pass on the XA2.
I don't see much available that's a fit for me, really. Too many compromises. Just have to settle for things I don't want to.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I don't see much available that's a fit for me, really. Too many compromises. Just have to settle for things I don't want to.

I can get you on that and based on the phones you have mentioned (along with general comments), it seems like each one has a significant compromise. There isn't even one that you might be okay with dealing with, outside of the current phones you own?

I think your fit requirements are probably more rigid than my own.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss