WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Mr. Clue, your friendly occupant at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave has declared war...

...on trade. Let's see what happens.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Overall, 8.1 appears to be a nice update for Andy's phone. I just wish their camera experience was better.

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site

Maybe I’m different, but I don’t find iOS difficult to use nor do I long for web os or BB10. They are in the distant past.
I also won’t long for iOS when something else takes over. I can easily adapt to changes and, no, it’s not because I’ve been conditioned to do so by big brother. It’s because I don’t want to stress about things that don’t matter much in the long run of life.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Maybe I’m different, but I don’t find iOS difficult to use nor do I long for web os or BB10. They are in the distant past.
I also won’t long for iOS when something else takes over. I can easily adapt to changes and, no, it’s not because I’ve been conditioned to do so by big brother. It’s because I don’t want to stress about things that don’t matter much in the long run of life.

I take it you don't have the X. With no home button, you're gonna wish you had used BB10 or webOS. I was playing with one at the Amazon Showroom (Best Buy) and I can see where long time iOS users may have a steeper learning curve. I'm actually considering one, notch-be-damned. FaceID is currently "under review".

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site

I take it you don't have the X. With no home button, you're gonna wish you had used BB10 or webOS. I was playing with one at the Amazon Showroom (Best Buy) and I can see where long time iOS users may have a steeper learning curve. I'm actually considering one, notch-be-damned. FaceID is currently "under review".

Nope, just the SE and 7.
I’m sure it would be a learning curve but nothing too steep.

You know what I really want? A phone that can make calls, text, email, and give excellent weather information. Beyond that I don’t need much in a phone.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Mr. Clue, your friendly occupant at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave has declared war...

...on trade. Let's see what happens.
Yeah, I heard on my nightly 5 minute dose of s**tshow that the TPP is on the table again. One of the few instances where I disagreed with President Obama. I haven't heard what new proposals this orange s**tgibbon is considering but they can't be good.

**Edit**

I went on the WSJ site and saw the new tariffs on imported steel and aluminum. Being the world's supplier of Bauxite, I'm sure my Jamaican friends are crying a collective "BLOOD CLOT"!

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Northern cali is finally getting some wet weather but as always people forget wet roads and speeding don't work well and get into accidents. 😐

Sent from mTalk using Alcatel Idol 4s

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I might be the unpopular voice here but I'm liking that lg is only going to release new flagship phones every other year instead of every year.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I might be the unpopular voice here but I'm liking that lg is only going to release new flagship phones every other year instead of every year.

I won't take LG seriously until they get a clue, which is to get out of their own way.

I still plan to get a V30+ though. Since it won't be my daily driver, that'll be OK.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, I heard on my nightly 5 minute dose of s**tshow that the TPP is on the table again. One of the few instances where I disagreed with President Obama. I haven't heard what new proposals this orange s**tgibbon is considering but they can't be good.

**Edit**

I went on the WSJ site and saw the new tariffs on imported steel and aluminum. Being the world's supplier of Bauxite, I'm sure my Jamaican friends are crying a collective "BLOOD CLOT"!
You mean a new way for America to screw us over?

It just makes me sad. The volatility is just starting. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face.

God (including the ones in every religion and Rue's) help us Americans.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Wow Samsung is offering college students a discount on the S9 and S9+. Additionally, it can be bundled with the trade-in. I wish more OEMs did that.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You mean a new way for America to screw us over?

It just makes me sad. The volatility is just starting. Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face.

God (including the ones in every religion and Rue's) help us Americans.
No religion or god here....

Humans have to get their #hit together and realise we only have each other. Until we do that we'll keep making a mess of things.

I haven't seen anything on the trade stuff you talked about but going by what you said I can only assume that DT is doing what's best for himself and his family....

He is a dictator because he's trying to run the country like a business. One of his, which means it will be bankrupt soon...

The biggest worry you have there is if his family plan to do a dynasty... Imagine years of that... Shudders...

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Bob Mueller is biding his time and waiting on the mid-term results. There is NO way this Congress will do anything about the present administration so the hope is there is a little more balance come November. My wife keeps going on about "why aren't they doing anything?" and I keep telling her it's a process. Watergate took nearly 2 years and a 2nd special prosecutor before it was done. Will Dump fire Mueller? Maybe, but who knows who his Leon Jaworski may be.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Bob Mueller is biding his time and waiting on the mid-term results. There is NO way this Congress will do anything about the present administration so the hope is there is a little more balance come November. My wife keeps going on about "why aren't they doing anything?" and I keep telling her it's a process. Watergate took nearly 2 years and a 2nd special prosecutor before it was done. Will Dump fire Mueller? Maybe, but who knows who his Leon Jaworski may be.
He's unfortunately creating a template for the more sauve and nefarious to get in there and manipulate process. That'll be a big part of his legacy for me.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Read a story on PhoneArena about people getting their nose done because of how their nose looked in selfies and I never knew that this was a thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos