WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm hit or miss on the big screens. love it for the media consumption but that's few and far between so usually enjoy something more compact for the majority of my usage.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm hit or miss on the big screens. love it for the media consumption but that's few and far between so usually enjoy something more compact for the majority of my usage.

Same here. But my work travel has picked up considerably so the bigger screen devices have two advantages
1. bigger battery
2. easier to create/submit expense reports

meattray

Surface Pro 4 Champion
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site

Same here. But my work travel has picked up considerably so the bigger screen devices have two advantages
1. bigger battery
Yeah for sure. They have their advantages which i enjoy. It's likely more so I hate holsters and refuse to carry a phone in a holster and i don't want some 6 inch slab busting out of my pocket either.

Real problems i face here ha ha

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

1. bigger battery

Ah okay, I can understand that. Those sound like 2 noticeable advantages that you would feel immediately.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's true. Here in the DC Metro, we had snow but it's just wet. No delays, everything is on normal schedule. No freezing is happening here. Rain is expected soonish but then we are in the clear.
Sadly, it's going sideways here. We're getting the snow. I'd prefer the rain of the two, honestly.

At least I have my boots. I didn't want to break in the new ones, so it's the current old faithfuls that will do the heavy lifting.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I honestly think that it's now harder to use VZW phones on T-Mobile. In fact, I think it's getting harder to use non T-Mobile phones on T-Mobile.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm not looking forward to the evening commute. But since this ain't my first snow event, I'll rock out.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm test driving the new Pixie dust from Google. The smaller screen is ok, the sans headphone jack bit is still Courage the Cowardly Lion level, and the in hand feel of the black model is a poor man's OPO standstone back edition.

Otherwise, it's the same performance that 99 and Libra have seen. We'll see how this goes. At least I have a better camera and water resistance now on tap, right?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So I'm test driving the new Pixie dust from Google. The smaller screen is ok, the sans headphone jack bit is still Courage the Cowardly Lion level, and the in hand feel of the black model is a poor man's OPO standstone back edition.

Otherwise, it's the same performance that 99 and Libra have seen. We'll see how this goes. At least I have a better camera and water resistance now on tap, right?
Gripe about the dongle, bezels and surface finish.

Stay for the camera.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

1. bigger battery
I'd also think that the bigger screen would be nice for watching movies on the plane.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Gripe about the dongle, bezels and surface finish.

Stay for the camera.
We'll see. The finger print sensor to swipe down for the notification shade is super sensitive.

There are things I like and things I don't already. It'll be ongoing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos