WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have the silver. I read some of the reviews and most people didn't seem to notice a big difference with the 4gb ram over the 3. I'm not sure. It just seems to hang with a lot of things compared to the s8. love the keyboard, love the build and the battery life so willing to accept some of the speed differences for it. might just need some settling in or tweaking as well.
Tweaking may help. It's I think how they did the OS. Mr. Clue may chime in again, but the vibe I got was that the Key 1 experience may be similar transition wise to the Priv.

I wanted to try one but I need to be satisfied with the roster I have. That battery life and headphone jack was appealing to me though. The keyboard was a bit cramped for my taste in playing around - still love the Bold 9000/9700 models.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

It was a pain to jailbreak back in the days. I should think it's a bit more streamlined now, but you've got to research.

I can believe that it was. I'll see. I just hate feeling like I broke something forever (maybe not that long) but I just prefer stuff to always work.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Tweaking may help. It's I think how they did the OS. Mr. Clue may chime in again, but the vibe I got was that the Key 1 experience may be similar transition wise to the Priv.

I wanted to try one but I need to be satisfied with the roster I have. That battery life and headphone jack was appealing to me though. The keyboard was a bit cramped for my taste in playing around - still love the Bold 9000/9700 models.

The Priv performed well, it just got hot enough to parboil eggs and the battery life was like 2 hours. I had a DTEK60 for a drink of coffee and it ran sweet on the SD820. It could just be an inferior or mismatched GPU and not the processor itself. We'll see when the Motion comes out if the processor makes a big difference with no pkb and more RAM.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I was impressed by the cable transfer process. It covered 90% of the apps from Andy's phone.
All set up. Signed in on every app. Had to reset password on one app otherwise smooth.
Size is okay but phone feels heavy. Maybe I need to try a different case.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Tried all 5 cases I have for the Panda Pixel 2XL, Ugh.
Well I ordered the 2XL equivalent of my favorite Pixel 2 case.
Only thing is that it will come slow boat from China. Hopefully it will be here by the time I am back from my East Coast trip.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Tried all 5 cases I have for the Panda Pixel 2XL, Ugh.
Well I ordered the 2XL equivalent of my favorite Pixel 2 case.
Only thing is that it will come slow boat from China. Hopefully it will be here by the time I am back from my East Coast trip.

That's a bummer. I hope it will come sooner than expected for you.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So far so good. The screen is fine, I can actually make out the better resolution on the larger Pixel 2. The blue tint is fairly low on this unit and doesn't seem to be bothering me one bit. Battery life is slightly better than the little guy. But i have been on it all morning trying to sign in on all the apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077