WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I agree with all of you that said that Black Panther was good. I really liked it a lot. I decided to go on a whim by myself and it was cool. There were some other first timers (based on the commentary I was hearing) so that makes me feel better about being almost a month late to the party. As someone who is dark-skinned, it was really nice to see other dark skin women as smart, strong, and attractive characters.

I'll be seeing it again after my midterms with my parents because they heard about it too and want to see it so I'll take them. Ugh midterms, which is why I needed to see it this week. That and avoiding spoilers feels like a part-time job xd

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Dongle, case, headphones.

Sweet! Let us know how it goes with them or at least your thoughts, please? I'm curious to know. If anything, I hope that the headphones will work out for you better than the experience with the Essential phone.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sweet! Let us know how it goes with them or at least your thoughts, please? I'm curious to know. If anything, I hope that the headphones will work out for you better than the experience with the Essential phone.
This is the headache here. Lol.MVIMG_20180309_232614.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I picked up a pair of Xiaomi headphones to pair with the dongle. Initial listen, they sound OK. Will try this crap and talk about what I prefer - truly wireless, the dongle or the usb-c direct ones next week.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I picked up a pair of Xiaomi headphones to pair with the dongle. Initial listen, they sound OK. Will try this crap and talk about what I prefer - truly wireless, the dongle or the usb-c direct ones next week.

That sounds like a good plan to me.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I got a pair of Sony BT headphones today. I'm going to use them with my phone and tablet for travel. I have a pair of Cowin E7 ANC ones that I use exclusively for watching TV at night. I have a couple of wired ones as well. One pair (Sennheiser HD2) is for work and the other (Sound Intone CX-5) one is at home.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So I'm officially down to 2 phones today but that's going to change to three tomorrow (today I guess since it's slightly after midnight) hopefully. It's already at the distribution center for my area \o/ I'm also hoping my case and screen protector come as planned tomorrow as well.

I need to backup my SE but I'm going to be lazy and do that way later today.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Of course I did. I had no interest in doing this at all. Now, I just wanted to see what the difference was...so far, it doesn't seem like there's any between the dongle and the USB-C direct headphones.
I might get a pair of USB-C headphones. That will have to wait. For now I have plenty of good headphones to play with.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Somebody had a birthday???!!! Is there cake any cake left ?
Happy b'day Mia... Stay healthy always!!

... !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo