WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The thought didn't even cross my mind actually. I have a spare cable with a brick I generally bring with any phone. I normally change out the cable if I am using a iPhone or Android phone. I'll look into the power bank if I can find a small one that can at least charge up a phone once.

The last time I checked them out, it was tricky to find a small one that would just charge a phone with USB-C and not also take power from it too.
RAV Power is a good brand. Keep looking on Slickdeals. Usually the 5K pops up every now and then for under $10.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I have a 12K mAh and 5K mAh ones. Smaller one for the phone and the larger capacity one for the tablets.

I think I have either a 10K or a 20K brick...that's plenty for me. They have the lipstick style smaller power banks to give a quick boost that should be easier to carry in tighter spaces.

Thanks for sharing the mAh, that helps. I'll look into it on Amazon, idealistically ones that work with both USB-C and Lightning connection options.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Okay made it to the gate. Luckily it is the first one after clearing Security check. The line for the coffee is ridiculously long. No thanks. I'm glad I already have two cups in me

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yo bruh what did I ever do to deserve the inner Trump reference? The only thing close to #45 is my #2 .
This time it's a compliment. We both know all he does at Mar-a-lago is yuck it up with people to look important. So do the same and you should be fine as long as you're not as obnoxious about it as he is.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

It's nice being off today. Tomorrow looks to be a scheduled fuster cluck as I start the day with a home visit. If the weather is bad, that doesn't make it any easier.
Supposedly it's going to be snowing tomorrow in Boston. Fun times indeed. Last minute I remembered to pack my gloves. It wasn't fun last trip, no gloves and broken ice scraper. Ugh.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Supposedly it's going to be snowing tomorrow in Boston. Fun times indeed. Last minute I remembered to pack my gloves. It wasn't fun last trip, no gloves and broken ice scraper. Ugh.
That's be 3 nor'easters in 3 weeks. Yup, fun times indeed.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm glad that you remembered your gloves. You need a break from the snow though, this has to be getting old for you.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm glad that you remembered your gloves. You need a break from the snow though, this has to be getting old for you.
I only encounter snow when I am traveling. No snow here in CA at least where I am at. It did rain all day Saturday which was good. We need it. It's been a pretty dry winter this year.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't think this dongle will survive the abuse of my commute. So it's back to the wireless headphones and USB-C headphones combo.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

This time it's a compliment. We both know all he does at Mar-a-lago is yuck it up with people to look important. So do the same and you should be fine as long as you're not as obnoxious about it as he is.
Thanks, I made sure I dragged one of my project managers with me to get hammered and obnoxious. Of course this being Florida the lightning horns started blaring a few minutes ago so now it's 19th hole time.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks, I made sure I dragged one of my project managers with me to get hammered and obnoxious. Of course this being Florida the lightning horns started blaring a few minutes ago so now it's 19th hole time.
That's Flordia for you: there's always the threat of lightning and knuckleheads at every turn.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Got absolutely soaked on the 15th hole. It was also mentioned that my baseball swing works pretty well. My drives were the longest all day but my short game was atrocious as expected. What the other members of my foursome didn't know is that I'm a left handed hitter but clubs aren't easy to come by.

Tiger Woods can rest easy, it'll probably be another 52 years before I play golf again.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Got absolutely soaked on the 15th hole. It was also mentioned that my baseball swing works pretty well. My drives were the longest all day but my short game was atrocious as expected. What the other members of my foursome didn't know is that I'm a left handed hitter but clubs aren't easy to come by.

Tiger Woods can rest easy, it'll probably be another 52 years before I play golf again.
Sounds like you yucked it up just fine. We'll see you in 4 years when your campaign starts making the rounds.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077