WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sounds like you yucked it up just fine. We'll see you in 4 years when your campaign starts making the rounds.
As long as the Jack Daniels is flowing then as it was today, I'll be there. Run, don't walk, to your nearest liquor store and try JD Tennessee Fire. It's like liquid Red Hots.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

As long as the Jack Daniels is flowing then as it was today, I'll be there. Run, don't walk, to your nearest liquor store and try JD Tennessee Fire. It's like liquid Red Hots.
I'll keep that in mind. You know you can't run the government half drunk, right?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't see why not, it's being run coked out now. You know that boy's hitting the yeyo hard.
He's hitting (or attempting to hit) something, alright.

One of these days I must confirm this notion that blondes have more fun (the closest I came to a blonde are brunettes)...

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

He's hitting (or attempting to hit) something, alright.

One of these days I must confirm this notion that blondes have more fun (the closest I came to a blonde are brunettes)...
He has the eternal sniffles and looks like Rudolf the red-nosed reindeer. That was half the male population in Miami during the 80s, believe me.

Blondes and brunettes have just as much fun as any other women. Now, if you want to go on a rollercaster ride you go get yourself a redhead. Trust me, I was once married to one. The stereotypes are all 1000% accurate.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

He has the eternal sniffles and looks like Rudolf the red-nosed reindeer. That was half the male population in Miami during the 80s, believe me.

Blondes and brunettes have just as much fun as any other women. Now, if you want to go on a rollercaster ride you go get yourself a redhead. Trust me, I was once married to one. The stereotypes are all 1000% accurate.
Isn't a redhead as much of a rollercoaster as an jealous Latina/irate Italian/Jamaican/etc?

Women just keep it interesting...SMH...

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Jealous Latinas and irate Italianas are redundancies. A Cuban or Puerto Rican girl will stab you in your sleep if she even suspects you're up to some monkey business.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Jealous Latinas and irate Italianas are redundancies. A Cuban or Puerto Rican girl will stab you in your sleep if she even suspects you're up to some monkey business.
I dated a half Dominican and half Ghanian who looked more Dominican than anything else. Her favorite response to want thing she didn't like was: "I'm gonna punch you!"

SMH.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Got absolutely soaked on the 15th hole. It was also mentioned that my baseball swing works pretty well. My drives were the longest all day but my short game was atrocious as expected. What the other members of my foursome didn't know is that I'm a left handed hitter but clubs aren't easy to come by.

Tiger Woods can rest easy, it'll probably be another 52 years before I play golf again.

You did it!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Made it home with 34% thanks to Low Power mode and not using it much. One of the first things I did tonight was take out the wrong cable and put in the right one in my bag.

I keep writing table instead of cable today

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Made it home with 34% thanks to Low Power mode and not using it much. One of the first things I did tonight was take out the wrong cable and put in the right one in my bag.

I keep writing table instead of cable today
Gotta do some cable management, I see...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Gotta do some cable management, I see...

Lol, yes. Since I normally use an Android phone, the USB-C cable is the one I generally always have. I have the cables and I knew where they were but kept forgetting to do the replacement thing.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Lol, yes. Since I normally use an Android phone, the USB-C cable is the one I generally always have. I have the cables and I knew where they were but kept forgetting to do the replacement thing.
It happens to the best of us.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Well looks like today is a bust with all the snow that is coming down. I will try and post some pictures in a bit.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Well looks like today is a bust with all the snow that is coming down. I will try and post some pictures in a bit.
If we were at 50 this morning I can only imagine what the Northeast is like. Stay safe and warm my brothers and sisters.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

On-site meeting got cancelled today. Too windy out there and the snow is coming down in spades. Here's how things look outside from my hotel room.
178f3f7486723004b1d7d7e89f9514eb.jpg

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo