WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Marina Bay, Quincy, MA.
fb76faf5bc4e1a094ad3273a31e255a3.jpg
9b4a77e25964133e61b8f08a51ea9cae.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Not all SUVs are equal. A Subaru with winter tires can’t be stopped!

Nice comparison pic!
I lived 8 Winters in a place that got 12ft of snow on average and drove a rear wheel drive pickup. I think I know a thing or two about driving in a lot of snow.

But more power to you.
Oh and my office mate had a Subaru Forester with winter tires

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I lived 8 Winters in a place that got 12ft of snow on average and drove a rear wheel drive pickup. I think I know a thing or two about driving in a lot of snow.

But more power to you.
Oh and my office mate had a Subaru Forester with winter tires

I’ve lived all my life in the northeast US. with an average annual snowfall of 100”, so I’m glad I can learn from an expert. Enjoy the video.

https://youtu.be/aSG-pF1LXHI

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site

This is crazy but fascinating!

I’m just having fun with this of course but it is pretty cool what they can do. Nothing is truly unstoppable in wet, heavy snow. Your tires are what help you start and stop because they are what are gripping the ground, be it wet blacktop or snow. Subaru’s have a unique all wheel drive system that make them best equipped to handle these conditions and a cult following as I am finding out. Love watching these videos.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I’m just having fun with this of course but it is pretty cool what they can do. Nothing is truly unstoppable in wet, heavy snow. Your tires are what help you start and stop because they are what are gripping the ground, be it wet blacktop or snow. Subaru’s have a unique all wheel drive system that make them best equipped to handle these conditions and a cult following as I am finding out. Love watching these videos.

I see why they do after watching that.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Thats good thick snow!! but how do I know he drove the wrong way cos I cant see the road!!! haha

I come from the tropics, so we have quite different hazardous conditions especially with monsoon storms and floods. My work takes me to do IT support our offices in the interiors. Nothing moves when the untarred country roads has degenerated into mudtracks and swimming pools !!!

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

not sure where to post this.... was browsing through some of the other thread and found many of the photos I posted no longer shows up. Seem to be thread specific.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

not sure where to post this.... was browsing through some of the other thread and found many of the photos I posted no longer shows up. Seem to be thread specific.
Maybe blocked due to firewall?
I can't see any Tapatalk attached pictures at work on browser.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

It seems random (time, threads, size etc)
I post mainly with phone's mTalk and occasionally via laptop Edge/Chrome.
All photos on the thread for "pictures taken on 950XL" is gone, but the Coffee is ok..

... !

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

One full week in and I am really liking the Panda Pixel 2 XL. Am not really missing the smaller Pixel 2.

Size is not too big. V30 was a bit better but I am okay with the size. The screen is just the right size. I used the S8 for about 4 months last year so the 18:9 screen size feels right at home. Speaking of screen, without a side by side screen to compare the blue shift issue is absolutely been blown out of proportion. I do not see it at all. Battery life is superb. I consistently get close to 6+ hours SOT with my usage patterns.

Speakers are great, camera is awesome as always. All in all a good move up for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa