WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just took a look at the S9/S9+...

...I can see why it's not selling as well. It's nice...feels a bit better in hand than the S8, but you can be frugal and get most of the S9 experience in the cheaper model.

I do like the S9 over the S8 in hand feel wise. Not a fan of how the Note 8 or S9+ sit in hand.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So my version of Andy's phone is looking for a new home. I want to keep it, but it's better to let it go.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So my version of Andy's phone is looking for a new home. I want to keep it, but it's better to let it go.
Good luck with selling! You gotta do what you gotta do. It would only become another collection item to keep and for it, it isn't worth it. I get you on this though, I think I'm done with a phone as well.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good luck with selling! You gotta do what you gotta do. It would only become another collection item to keep and for it, it isn't worth it. I get you on this though, I think I'm done with a phone as well.
I'm fine with it being another collection piece, and if I was going back home to visit soon, my friend would have gotten it easily.

I just would prefer right to keep the list to two collection pieces (Mi Note 2, 950XL) and two active devices: V30, Pixel 2.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I'm fine with it being another collection piece, and if I was going back home to visit soon, my friend would have gotten it easily.

I just would prefer right to keep the list to two collection pieces (Mi Note 2, 950XL) and two active devices: V30, Pixel 2.

Sounds like the best way to do it, and that's nice and even!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Once again, I will be taking two phones with me tonight. I do think there will be an obvious winner but if anything this will decide the future of the other phone that remains.

I'm so excited to see my all-time favorite tonight!! I'm going to get some studying for my quiz squared away in the meanwhile though. I did a little bit last night but I need to be more familiar with the technical terms.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Once again, I will be taking two phones with me tonight. I do think there will be an obvious winner but if anything this will decide the future of the other phone that remains.

I'm so excited to see my all-time favorite tonight!! I'm going to get some studying for my quiz squared away in the meanwhile though. I did a little bit last night but I need to be more familiar with the technical terms.
Good luck with that.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Good luck with that.

Thanks, the results will tell (for both things, lol).

The phone one isn't with what you might expect. Going to a concert made me decide that the SE cannot be the phone for me to use (since it's pretty trash in those settings). The Galaxy A3 I have isn't going anywhere out of my collection. I will be seeing if the iPhone 7 compares or is better than it in these settings.

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Hm, GSMArena just posted a review of the XZ2 Compact and it's interesting. Even so, it still isn't even available here anyway so eh.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks, the results will tell (for both things, lol).

The phone one isn't with what you might expect. Going to a concert made me decide that the SE cannot be the phone for me to use (since it's pretty trash in those settings). The Galaxy A3 I have isn't going anywhere out of my collection. I will be seeing if the iPhone 7 compares or is better than it in these settings.
Well, I'm sure you'll figure it out.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Once I get through this current stretch, I'll return to the blog. Things are just a little too hectic right now.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The concert was amazing! I don't usually buy merch but the exclusive album was necessary.

I got some good photos on both phones but one was slightly better so I can confirm my decision about the phone that should go.

I got one of the best compliments to date tonight from one of the people sitting next to me. She said she was amazed that I knew every lyric of every song that was sung tonight and also that she enjoyed seeing how excited I was, which is a really sweet thing to say.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The concert was amazing! I don't usually buy merch but the exclusive album was necessary.

I got some good photos on both phones but one was slightly better so I can confirm my decision about the phone that should go.

I got one of the best compliments to date tonight from one of the people sitting next to me. She said she was amazed that I knew every lyric of every song that was sung tonight and also that she enjoyed seeing how excited I was, which is a really sweet thing to say.
Good to hear you had a good time.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I was floored at how cheap the Moto Z² Force has become...and disheartened to hear the X5 got cancelled.

Would I try a Z² Force at its current price? Sure. I just don't hold much hope for Moto or Lenovo, really.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I was floored at how cheap the Moto Z² Force has become...and disheartened to hear the X5 got cancelled.

Would I try a Z² Force at its current price? Sure. I just don't hold much hope for Moto or Lenovo, really.
I'm disappointed how Moto devices have done since Lenovo took them over. I loved the OG Moto X. I would've expected at least the Verizon Moto devices to do better, considering that those devices had been popular with Verizon customers in the past. Too bad Google didn't keep Moto.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte