WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I can believe that. Sounds like it might not be meant to be. How does it feel to have one less phone, by the way?
I just didn't want to go through the hassle to find one, and I have been happy with the Mi Note 2.

That phone I think also had a headphone jack. It's a solid collectors edition for sure.

I cannot answer about having one less phone yet because I had stopped using Andy's phone to safeguard issues if I had to sell it. I'm still reworking my lineup as a favorite is heading out the door with a very good replacement incoming.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I just didn't want to go through the hassle to find one, and I have been happy with the Mi Note 2.

That phone I think also had a headphone jack. It's a solid collectors edition for sure.

I cannot answer about having one less phone yet because I had stopped using Andy's phone to safeguard issues if I had to sell it. I'm still reworking my lineup as a favorite is heading out the door with a very good replacement incoming.

That makes sense.

Gotcha, I was just wondering. I hope you get your replacement soon.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That makes sense.

Gotcha, I was just wondering. I hope you get your replacement soon.
I'll have it by next week. I'll be down to three phones officially then...and will stay that way until the fall, if I decide to add the V30. I would try a Moto Z² Force just to test because of how cheap it is, but the resale margin is too think. I saw a bundle for a Nokia 8 similar to the one I just sold for Andy's phone, but I'll pass.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Another long day ...
Didn't really realised why any industry love the use of abbreviation...

... !

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So I tried to get the S9 today from Costco. They have a good promotion going on for T-Mobile with a trade-in. Only one problem. They only had the purple color in stock, ugh! Oh well.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

So I tried to get the S9 today from Costco. They have a good promotion going on for T-Mobile with a trade-in. Only one problem. They only had the purple color in stock, ugh! Oh well.
What Costco did you go to, Minneapolis?

Sent from my Alcatel Idol 4S on mTalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Looks like I will be scarce here for a bit.
Just got our tickets to South Africa.
Leaving Saturday morning and coming back in 2nd week of April.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I got the update for my S8+ at the weekend, officially although I was in the beta. There's a lot of changes - certainly it starts up quicker and battery life is still good. Most of the changes are subtle or under the hood.

I think the S9 seems a bit... bland but I've not really seen one up close.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I got the update for my S8+ at the weekend, officially although I was in the beta. There's a lot of changes - certainly it starts up quicker and battery life is still good. Most of the changes are subtle or under the hood.

I think the S9 seems a bit... bland but I've not really seen one up close.
Nice.
I went and played with the S9 yesterday. I like the subtle changes that Samsung has made to the S9 compared to the S8.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb