WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

There must be some Poltergeists active today. Earlier this morning Cortana just started rambling all by herself about how the Heat pulverized the Knicks last night. I know there was a rash of reports a year or so ago about this so I assumed it was just another Microsoft bug - gee, I didn't see that one coming. But then about an hour ago I'm dictating an email to my Office Mgr and her Siri just started blabbing some nonsense about where to find the best eats for this weekend's Ultra Music Festival. Maybe Cortana and Siri are having an illicit affair and are all giddy. Hey, don't judge me.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

One disadvantage of getting tickets so late - well no seat assignment on the Joburg - Paris leg and also no three seats together on the Atlanta - Joburg leg of the flight.

Let's see if I can get someone in customer service to help.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

One disadvantage of getting tickets so late - well no seat assignment on the Joburg - Paris leg and also no three seats together on the Atlanta - Joburg leg of the flight.

Let's see if I can get someone in customer service to help.
Bon voyage

... !

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I got the update for my S8+ at the weekend, officially although I was in the beta. There's a lot of changes - certainly it starts up quicker and battery life is still good. Most of the changes are subtle or under the hood.

I think the S9 seems a bit... bland but I've not really seen one up close.
Awesome! I'm glad you got the update.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Two new specializations were announced for my program and I'm not sure which one I want to dabble in more. Either way, doing them means adjusting my entire plan. For one of the two, I am currently taking a required class for it, so that's nice.
I do want to go to both of the events for each thing, which means I'll be going to school 4 times next week. It would be in my best interests to go to both.

Registration (for next semester) opens next Friday so decisions, decisions...

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Nice.
I went and played with the S9 yesterday. I like the subtle changes that Samsung has made to the S9 compared to the S8.

I certainly like the fingerprint sensor change and the idea that the phone is a bit quicker, more durable and so on but the software seems to be pretty much identical. I'm not sure how much of a game changer the variable aperture will be in terms of how different the photos are but for sure it will be a big deal going forward with future iterations.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

I certainly like the fingerprint sensor change and the idea that the phone is a bit quicker, more durable and so on but the software seems to be pretty much identical. I'm not sure how much of a game changer the variable aperture will be in terms of how different the photos are but for sure it will be a big deal going forward with future iterations.
It can't be worse than the S8 FPS location. It's my biggest knock against my Plus and almost unusable for left-handers.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I see that Best Buy has walked away from selling all Huawei related consumer electronics.

Very interesting indeed.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I see that Best Buy has walked away from selling all Huawei related consumer electronics.

Very interesting indeed.

I think it's a disappointment that they decided to do that. If I'm not mistaken, they were the only physical retailer selling their products, aside from B&H Photo (which is only available for people in NJ and NY to visit).

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

TGIF
What I'll give to sneak out for a bit of foot reflexology, and back & shoulder massage
:sweaty::eek:rly:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers