WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's hard.
So today, a friend of mine was telling us three single friends some good dating tips. They were really useful/helpful. One thing he said was to reject anyone with Snapchat filters, because they wouldn't look like how they are in the filter.

When he said that, I instantly thought of an episode of Will and Grace where Jack went crazy with makeup to look younger and impress some guy. It was hilarious! I wanted to say that but I didn't know if I'll be judged

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

It's hard.
So today, a friend of mine was telling us three single friends some good dating tips. They were really useful/helpful. One thing he said was to reject anyone with Snapchat filters....

Snapchat? Whatsdat???
LOL
:grin:

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

It's been a week now since I got back my car from the workshop.
I'm replaying the moments of event until I collide with the back of the car in front of me. I admit my carelessness and lapse of concentration. But I think the city planners got it wrong too. I mean, why put a pedestrian crossing some 50 feet after a traffic junction? Why not put the pedestrian crossings at the junction itself..

... !

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

It's been a week now since I got back my car from the workshop.
I'm replaying the moments of event until I collide with the back of the car in front of me. I admit my carelessness and lapse of concentration. But I think the city planners got it wrong too. I mean, why put a pedestrian crossing some 50 feet after a traffic junction? Why not put the pedestrian crossings at the junction itself..
... !
It's not just your part of the world. The city planners in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale thought it was a good idea too, it must be that collective consciousness thingy at play. All along the oceanside roads we have those pedestrian crossings seemingly in the middle of nowhere and failure to stop for folks crossing will net you a $174 fine and 4 points on your license instead of 10 points for hitting a pedestrian.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I think I want a Pixel 1 again. The idea of being able to return it is pulling it for me. I know, I'm a mess.

Edit: If it's still there tomorrow after the Apple event, maybe I'll cave or maybe not. I think it's time for another pros and cons list. I don't have high hopes for an SE 2 being announced tomorrow, but I would love to be wrong. If I'm wrong, this desire is squashed. If not, back to the pros and cons list.

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think I want a Pixel 1 again. The idea of being able to return it is pulling it for me. I know, I'm a mess.

Edit: If it's still there tomorrow after the Apple event, maybe I'll cave or maybe not. I think it's time for another pros and cons list. I don't have high hopes for an SE 2 being announced tomorrow, but I would love to be wrong. If I'm wrong, this desire is squashed. If not, back to the pros and cons list.

that how i am when i see my lumia 950. i want to use it again becuse it was a great phone. i hope they annouce the iphone se 2 with a headphone jack :)

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

that how i am when i see my lumia 950. i want to use it again becuse it was a great phone. i hope they annouce the iphone se 2 with a headphone jack :)

I totally understand that. It's so weird lol. I hope so too! The headphone jack going away is annoying considering the lack of a proper solution.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I totally understand that. It's so weird lol. I hope so too! The headphone jack going away is annoying considering the lack of a proper solution.

i hope they also dont cheap out of the se and use the same internals as the iphone 8 .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

id buy it so mia hows it going. anything new?
I picked up a Mixie (Xiaomi Mi Mix 2) and am sending off my much beloved Mi Note 2 to a good home.

Now that I mention it, I should have made a side move and replace the Mi Note 2 with the OG Mixie and retire my tablet that way too. The 256GB internal + dat screen and solid horsepower (S821 + 6GBRAM found in the Mi Note 2) would soften the blow of no ingress protection (Z3 tablet compact) and IR blaster (Mi Note 2). But, I digress...

Incidentally, I saw pictures of the white Mixie (the Special Edition Mix 2)...God that phone looks so, so good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb