WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Huawei P20 Pro. Wow, the camera review is solid. This is definitely going to start an arms race as far as camera technology is concerned.

Yeah, it's really interesting. I guess Juan Bagnell got his wish after all, haha. I'll like to see more samples hopefully.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So the Apple education event introduced a new iPad with Apple Pencil support. I like the idea of it a lot and maybe I might want one. I could see it being useful to me.

Looks like I was right not to have my hopes up for the SE 2 being announced today.

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So the Apple education event introduced a new iPad with Apple Pencil support. I like the idea of it a lot and maybe I might want one. I could see it being useful to me.

Looks like I was right not to have my hopes up for the SE 2 being announced today.
Yeah I think the new iPad is a welcome upgrade. Also it will help stem the tide for the slump in iPad sales. But in typical Apple fashion they will still take in $299 + $49 (Crayon) at a minimum per sale at the low end.

I was a bit bummed that they skipped out on the SE2.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Yeah I think the new iPad is a welcome upgrade. Also it will help stem the tide for the slump in iPad sales. But in typical Apple fashion they will still take in $299 + $49 (Crayon) at a minimum per sale at the low end.

I was a bit bummed that they skipped out on the SE2.

Yep, I can see that happening for pricing. Same here, I guess Apple is good on updating it. I could see them dropping the 6S series later on and keeping the SE in it's current state. Rumors have said it could come with WWDC but I doubt it, it doesn't seem likely for a phone to come out of that.

Edit: I know that EverythingApplePro isn't always right but in his recent video about this Apple event, there was radio silence on any phones being announced. To me, that was a big sign right there.

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yep, I can see that happening for pricing. Same here, I guess Apple is good on updating it. I could see them dropping the 6S series later on and keeping the SE in it's current state. Rumors have said it could come with WWDC but I doubt it, it doesn't seem likely for a phone to come out of that.

Edit: I know that EverythingApplePro isn't always right but in his recent video about this Apple event, there was radio silence on any phones being announced. To me, that was a big sign right there.
Honestly I am thinking of getting the Logitech Crayon if it works with the iPad Pro.

Also for me personally I am interested in the Acer Chrome OS tablet with the built in Wacom stylus. My work is allowing the use of Office 365 and Outlook on Mobile and I might either use my Eve V or a tablet of some sort.

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Honestly I am thinking of getting the Logitech Crayon if it works with the iPad Pro.

Also for me personally I am interested in the Apartment Chrome OS tablet with the built in Wacom stylus. My work is allowing the use of Office 365 and Outlook on Mobile and I might either use my Eve V or a tablet of some sort.

Ooh if you get the Crayon, can you let us know how that goes? I haven't heard of that tablet, I'll have to search it. It sounds like it can make for a nice combination, I mean having a tablet with a built in stylus sounds amazing.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Went to a career panel of law librarians at school and it was so informative. It even has me considering adjusting the track that I made up originally.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Also for me personally I am interested in the Acer Chrome OS tablet with the built in Wacom stylus. My work is allowing the use of Office 365 and Outlook on Mobile and I might either use my Eve V or a tablet of some sort.

Just read on iMore that the Crayon only works with the new iPad :(

https://www.imore.com/how-logitechs-crayon-works-2018-ipad

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Just read on iMore that the Crayon only works with the new iPad :(

https://www.imore.com/how-logitechs-crayon-works-2018-ipad
A few more Crayon tidbits.
1. Works only with new iPad. Not even with older Pro models.
2. Has on/off switch and lasts 8 hours on a charge.
3. Only available for Education accounts (i.e. teachers) and not for general retail.

I mean what the heck is wrong with Apple.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

3. Only available for Education accounts (i.e. teachers) and not for general retail.

Look into the Bamboo Fineline 3, it now supports the iPhone as well. I've had the first gen Fineline for a couple of years and it's a solid Wacom product. Oh, and it's only about 50 or 60 bucks too.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This is what Apple sees:

https://youtu.be/09ZSKE38lTU

This is what consumers (and everyone else) see:

https://youtu.be/ETxmCCsMoD0

You seem surprised - why?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I am debating how much is worth it to have a dedicated device just for school/schoolwork. I think it could help with focus but it can also be a very expensive trial. I have a great laptop that had great specs at the time that still hold well today but it's easy to get distracted on it since I view so many fun things, like YouTube videos and TV shows.

I have tried incognito/private mode and it doesn't work. MIA, you're a recent graduate, what did you do? Open to any suggestions. Since I do have to run a program for class, a i5 is sufficient.

I have debated this idea off and on but with the Microsoft store sale, it's on again. Considering the Surface Pro or Surface Laptop (probably a pipe dream but a bit much, I would have to shop around for deals). I'll like something that can be fixed if there's any issues.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Back at work, which is like doing the Tour de France on a bicycle with triangular shaped wheels that have flat tyres.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo