WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I possibly don't have the time to do a 25+ minute drive to the Apple Store run this week but it seems like I have 3 (or 4?) options.
1) Update it and take a hit for sure on the battery life front, requiring a battery case after all (that brick life). Apple is only signing the current update, which means I wouldn't have the option to just roll back to the update where this was fixed.
2) Leave it where it is, trade it in along with my other trade in value I got and get a iPhone 8.
3) Do the above step but get another SE. I know. I miss the small form factor. (kind of a plot twist but unlikely because that camera isn't the best in situations I need it for occasionally.)
4) Take a pause on doing anything here and switch back to the Galaxy A3 (which is a solid phone, but has performance hiccups), and possibly dabble with a phone hunt again, maybe an Android phone?

Just wanted to write my options out so that I could refer to them later. I do know a thing though, I don't want to have 3 phones.

Whoa it's past time for me to sleep...
Good luck with all this.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Good luck with all this.

Thank you. I don't want to deal with it but at the same time, where I go to school and where I live is 30+ minutes away from one another so I have to make a sensible choice.

This week is crazy on the school side of things and life side of things this weekend. I have a lot of things due. The paper was the first thing, which I got a good grade on but 3 things remain...

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It is waaay to early in the morning to be thinking about Bourbon. But here we are. I would happily submit to a 15% tax on top of every other tax with the condition that stupid people are shipped off to Antartica on a one-way ticket. Or at least a Federal mandate that says no stupid people until the 3rd cup of coffee.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It is waaay to early in the morning to be thinking about Bourbon. But here we are. I would happily submit to a 15% tax on top of every other tax with the condition that stupid people are shipped off to Antartica on a one-way ticket. Or at least a Federal mandate that says no stupid people until the 3rd cup of coffee.
https://youtu.be/_7CDRBKS4tI

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Bye, bye South Africa!
3fec911b2432f81bdf2abc9c2cbee6cc.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

On days like these, there isn't enough things needed to cope.

Just have to clear the head and hit the reset button.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Got a lot done today thankfully but ugh I hope my Surface will turn on in the morning. I guess I should be glad this happened on the 13th day of a 14 day return/exchange window but ugh.

If it does turn on in the morning, cool. If not, I have to take myself to Best Buy after work and see what happens there. Not sure if this is trying to tell me something or if every other Surface can have issues too?

Last edited:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Have almost 4 hours left before boarding the plane to Seattle. On the plus side enough time for a nice croissant and a cappuccino in Paris Charles de Gaulle airport.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Got a lot done today thankfully but ugh I hope my Surface will turn on in the morning. I guess I should be glad this happened on the 13th day of a 14 day return/exchange window but ugh.

If it does turn on in the morning, cool. If not, I have to take myself to Best Buy after work and see what happens there. Not sure if this is trying to tell me something or if every other Surface can have issues too?

It doesn't work. This week has been a time of exhaustion for me (not just the stuff I wrote about, other stuff too). At this point, I don't need another problem child device, I'll return it and lose 15%.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It doesn't work. This week has been a time of exhaustion for me (not just the stuff I wrote about, other stuff too). At this point, I don't need another problem child device, I'll return it and lose 15%.
That's unfortunate to see that happen.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

That's unfortunate to see that happen.

Thanks. Yep, it is. I think you might have been right about what you said before though. In the end days, I did wonder if I did really need one. It worked...until it obviously didn't work yesterday or this morning, even after charging for 8 hours.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa