WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ah, Android Central finally released their review for the Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact. https://www.androidcentral.com/sony-xperia-xz2-compact-review

It sounds good but that price though, I'll have to wait.

I'm thinking of possibly just updating my iPhone 7 after all and using it. Already having performance quirks that do not exist with the iPhone. Thanks to getting it, I have learned useful things about Apple's supply chain. The only gain I have had with being on the A3 is with my podcast app (that works better on Android!) and of course, the battery life.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nah bruh, you ain't alone. Mercury is in retrograde so buckle your seatbelts.
I wish I had seatbelts to buckle. My supervisor said I have to ride bareback and if I can keep up, I'll be provided with a seatbelt (*watches Libra and Sahib have confused looks while 99 facepalms*).

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I wish I had seatbelts to buckle. My supervisor said I have to ride bareback and if I can keep up, I'll be provided with a seatbelt (*watches Libra and Sahib have confused looks while 99 facepalms*).

Yep, totally confused. I don't know what to say, aside from good luck?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yep, totally confused. I don't know what to say, aside from good luck?
There's an innuendo that was used for the contextual purpose of the primary implication here as working without support instead of the traditional meaning of the innuendo. However, the innuendo's traditional meaning was used to highlight the feeling of the risky state of working without support.

(Hence the faceplam from 99 and Mr. Clue's like)

Make sense? I can break it down more but Laura's doghouse I'd prefer to avoid.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In other non-innuendo related news, I'm going to try Xiaomi's USB-C ANC headphones. I really wanted to try Andy's HD USB-C ones, but that $99 process tag was hard to swallow. Those it would appear have better compatibility, so I'm hopeful the Xiaomi's play nice with the Pixel 2.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In other non-innuendo related news, I'm going to try Xiaomi's USB-C ANC headphones. I really wanted to try Andy's HD USB-C ones, but that $99 process tag was hard to swallow. Those it would appear have better compatibility, so I'm hopeful the Xiaomi's play nice with the Pixel 2.
The difference was price and pick up ability that swung me to Xiaomi. I enjoyed their Pistons and the other headphones I chose for the dongle are nice. I just need something to be in-ear that can handle my abusive commute - the dongle cannot.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So Rue, Mr. Clue, 99 and MIA walk into a bar...

Now, I wonder who has the best zingers in the group? I suspect it's a 4-way tie, but it'd be a fun time to find out...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ah, Android Central finally released their review for the Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact. https://www.androidcentral.com/sony-xperia-xz2-compact-review

It sounds good but that price though, I'll have to wait.

I'm thinking of possibly just updating my iPhone 7 after all and using it. Already having performance quirks that do not exist with the iPhone. Thanks to getting it, I have learned useful things about Apple's supply chain. The only gain I have had with being on the A3 is with my podcast app (that works better on Android!) and of course, the battery life.
AC has historically, outside of that X Compact (and even then, they didn't cruciffy it), been favorable to Sony's compact line with their reviews.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

There's an innuendo that was used for the contextual purpose of the primary implication here as working without support instead of the traditional meaning of the innuendo. However, the innuendo's traditional meaning was used to highlight the feeling of the risky state of working without support.

(Hence the faceplam from 99 and Mr. Clue's like)

Make sense? I can break it down more but Laura's doghouse I'd prefer to avoid.

Yeah that makes sense. There's no way I would have known that.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

The difference was price and pick up ability that swung me to Xiaomi. I enjoyed their Pistons and the other headphones I chose for the dongle are nice. I just need something to be in-ear that can handle my abusive commute - the dongle cannot.

That makes sense. Let us know how this goes please? I might be in the market for this kind of thing at some point.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

AC has historically, outside of that X Compact (and even then, they didn't cruciffy it), been favorable to Sony's compact line with their reviews.

You're right about that. It was nice to see that the camera was not a con after all. It's hard for me to swallow the price but it's okay, my hands are tied because of that price and outside things...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb