WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Days like today makes the job harder to do. Health and sanity are such fragile things indeed, which makes it that much more important to give thanks for when you have them...and to make the most out of them while you have them.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

A sad day, a friend I know from my lower secondary school (~7th grade) days had passed on...
A sober reminder of our mortality.

... !

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Hello everyone. I remembered I haven't posted anything new here in a while. Busy as hell these days, loads of work for college and now since weather has gotten nice loads of work also around the house.
Reason why I decided to post something, I got Oreo updatw for my Moto Z, I really didn't want to miss opportunity to say : It feels faster !!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So Capt Sticky fingers ended up being the best case scenario: a clerical error. So I got the watch safe and sound: someone found it and wrote up the ticket correctly.

So I'll pair it up and see how it feels on the wrist. I'm more excited about the Xiaomi ANC headphones, honestly.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So Capt Sticky fingers ended up being the best case scenario: a clerical error. So I got the watch safe and sound: someone found it and wrote up the ticket correctly.

So I'll pair it up and see how it feels on the wrist. I'm more excited about the Xiaomi ANC headphones, honestly.

Good, I'm glad to hear that was the case. Let us know how all of it works out for you.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

The weekend cometh!!!
Hope to rid my sore-throat and enjoy the weekend.

Happy Weekend everyone!!

... !

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think the noise cancellation works pretty well, but I'll test them out this weekend. We will see how it holds up during the week. If the audio allows for phone calls on the Pixel 2, I should be good. Otherwise, it'll suck not having gotten Andy's earbuds.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Excellent. That's great to hear. How do you like your new watch?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Excellent. That's great to hear. How do you like your new watch?
I went with the rose gold and it looks surprisingly good...Fossil didn't do it in a gaudy looking rose gold. I'll give you a full review sometime next week. But I'll tell you this upfront - the Huwaei watch 2 runs smoother and I'm glad I didn't (nor would I have) paid the current asking price Fossil is asking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs