WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think the noise cancellation works pretty well, but I'll test them out this weekend. We will see how it holds up during the week. If the audio allows for phone calls on the Pixel 2, I should be good. Otherwise, it'll suck not having gotten Andy's earbuds.

I really hope that you wouldn't regret getting these instead. Hopefully they will work out in the ways you need them to be.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So the SE2 rumors are heating up again and they seem to make more sense this time with more information than before. It's going to be around the same size case apparently and lack the headphone jack, which is fine with me (since they include a set in the box unlike some others), and have the processor of the 7, and it's said to be released in May. It sounds like a slight upgrade, but I don't care, I still want one. I had no issues with the SE aside from camera performance.

Idealistically, I would go for this over the XZ2C for sure but we will see. Time is everything, and since the XZ2C isn't available until May 20, I can wait.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I really hope that you wouldn't regret getting these instead. Hopefully they will work out in the ways you need them to be.
Haven't made any calls on it, which will be the real test. I know everything works on the Mix 2, but if all works on the Pixel 2, I'm good.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the SE2 rumors are heating up again and they seem to make more sense this time with more information than before. It's going to be around the same size case apparently and lack the headphone jack, which is fine with me (since they include a set in the box unlike some others), and have the processor of the 7, and it's said to be released in May. It sounds like a slight upgrade, but I don't care, I still want one. I had no issues with the SE aside from camera performance.

Idealistically, I would go for this over the XZ2C for sure but we will see. Time is everything, and since the XZ2C isn't available until May 20, I can wait.
I'm kinda tired of the no headphone jack bit, but that's just me in the petting zoo ******** about that...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I suspect that if priced "reasonably", you'll pick up the SE2. Otherwise, who knows what you'll do.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I suspect that if priced "reasonably", you'll pick up the SE2. Otherwise, who knows what you'll do.

You're right. As long as it is cheaper than the iPhone 8, I will for sure. The 7 is okay but I miss the smaller size often, with a combo of good performance. The A3 meets the compact feel but not the performance.

Your point about the headphone jack being gone again is a valid one. I'm not into audio quality as much as you, but it hurts less since they include an option aside from the dongle...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You're right. As long as it is cheaper than the iPhone 8, I will for sure. The 7 is okay but I miss the smaller size often, with a combo of good performance. The A3 meets the compact feel but not the performance.

Your point about the headphone jack being gone again is a valid one. I'm not into audio quality as much as you, but it hurts less since they include an option aside from the dongle...
OEMs have made it more convenient to stay in our pockets by removing useful featured without suitable replacements. As long as there are people unwilling to vote with their wallets to keep certain features, everyone will keep chasing the Appleodel of telling customers how to use their devices.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think the biggest concern with the new headphones is how much power it drains from the battery for the ANC benefits. Plus, have to watch the call quality. Otherwise, they seem just fine for music.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I must confess, the Honor 10 looks really, really good. It had me wondering because I really liked the Aurora Borealis like color and the 3.5mm jack. What killed it for me, oddly enough was the no microSD support. I think Huawei is going the Xiaomi's route of leaving microSD support in the budget only offerings. Plus, Huawei's software support I'm not a fan of, as the Honor 8 never got 8.0.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99