WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The only device I'd like to upgrade is my Z3 tablet compact. Otherwise, I'm satisfied with the phones I have. Need to boot up the 950XL within the next week or so.

It's interesting as a man who enjoyed dual cameras, I'm only left with single shooters (two very good ones and an above average one) in my current lineup.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I still miss the 3.5mm jack. I'd finally found a nice pair of headphones good enough to handle my commute and it sucks that I ended up in this USB-C headphones situation. As nice as the new Xiaomi USB-C ones I have are, I prefer either their 3.5mm money I picked up for the dongle or the G7s I have. It just bites, but nothing I can do expect get a phone with a 3.5mm jack.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The only device I'd like to upgrade is my Z3 tablet compact. Otherwise, I'm satisfied with the phones I have. Need to boot up the 950XL within the next week or so.

It's interesting as a man who enjoyed dual cameras, I'm only left with single shooters (two very good ones and an above average one) in my current lineup.
In other tablet news, my T100 still runs well. It got me through grad school and while I'm on it less, it still does the job. I do feel it ran way better with Windows 8 on it, but I'll keep my mouth shut there. My 4-year student Office 365 subscription ends next month, so I'll have to pick up an annual...I still like using Office.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I had no idea you sold your other stuff that fast. Nicee.
Sometimes you just like what you like.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah. In total I have three phones and three watches. The active pairs are the Pixel 2 & Huawei watch 2, and the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 & Fossil Q Explorist. The collector's pieces are the 950XL (the only thing with a 3.5mm jack, expandable storage and Qi) and the OG Huawei watch.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I moved the Mi Note 2 and the Moto 360 42mm last week, sadly. I'm waiting for some bands I ordered for the Fossil to come in before I take it out for a full spin. The rose gold looks OK, so I picked up a brown leather + rose gold strap and a metal rose gold band.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I still miss the 3.5mm jack. I'd finally found a nice pair of headphones good enough to handle my commute and it sucks that I ended up in this USB-C headphones situation. As nice as the new Xiaomi USB-C ones I have are, I prefer either their 3.5mm money I picked up for the dongle or the G7s I have. It just bites, but nothing I can do expect get a phone with a 3.5mm jack.
I'm happy that I won't need to worry about #fonglelife for awhile.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Yeah. In total I have three phones and three watches. The active pairs are the Pixel 2 & Huawei watch 2, and the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 & Fossil Q Explorist. The collector's pieces are the 950XL (the only thing with a 3.5mm jack, expandable storage and Qi) and the OG Huawei watch.

That sounds like a solid pair on all counts.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Yesterday, I went shopping for a dress to wear to my friend's wedding soon. I got two, thinking that one could be for a later date. I'm thinking that I'll be returning both tomorrow. I liked them but I see better options around and they aren't worth my funds but I do regret the time suck.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Yesterday, I went shopping for a dress to wear to my friend's wedding soon. I got two, thinking that one could be for a later date. I'm thinking that I'll be returning both tomorrow. I liked them but I see better options around and they aren't worth my funds but I do regret the time suck.

Keep 'em and buy the other dresses. Lord knows they're cheaper than phones. :grin:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ha, you're funny. I have no need for extra dresses that just take up space and some money. Less is more for me usually.
"I hath nothing to wear! I could use a summer dress!" she says after opening the closet filled with clothes, many still with the tags on.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

"I hath nothing to wear! I could use a summer dress!" she says after opening the closet filled with clothes, many still with the tags on.

LOL. Not me but I will admit that I remembered that I have a dress that I never wore yet, because my life is either work clothes, really casual clothes, and the fancy tailor made outfits made from Nigeria. I just really hope that I wouldn't be overdressed. 2 actually, one is more fancy and the other is a nice maxi that can go a little dressy or casual.

Edit: The other dress is actually excellent, so I'll be glad to get my money back. Now if only I can stop buying candles...

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

LOL. Not me but I will admit that I remembered that I have a dress that I never wore yet, because my life is either work clothes, really casual clothes, and the fancy tailor made outfits made from Nigeria. I just really hope that I wouldn't be overdressed. 2 actually, one is more fancy and the other is a nice maxi that can go a little dressy or casual.

Edit: The other dress is actually excellent, so I'll be glad to get my money back. Now if only I can stop buying candles...
We all have our vices, so good luck there.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

It's Tuesday. I hate Tuesdays. I have meetings all day on Tuesdays. It's a fine day to visit the Post Office.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786