WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Bad . It didn't even finish and made me phone go into a bootloop. ..smh
I'm not sure if there is a way to recover it . I tried restarting , eraseing and using lg bridge and none of that works :/
Sent from mTalk using Alcatel Idol 4s

Ugh, I'm sorry. That's so disappointing.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Okay so work is getting crazy travel wise.
Off to the Bay Area in 2 weeks. At least three Minnesota trips between now and mid July. Maybe two Boston trips till end of July and at least one Costa Rica trip. There's two more that are being debated right now as well. And our annual summer trip to boot for 1st week of July.

Ugh.

I already have 46K miles in the air this year

Whoa, busy busy. That is truly a lot of mileage and you're not even at the halfway point of the year yet.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ugh, I'm sorry. That's so disappointing.
Went to go talk with lg they want me to send it in........ And wait 2 weeks .:/ this is not how i wanted my first experience owning with android device

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Went to go talk with lg they want me to send it in........ And wait 2 weeks .:/ this is not how i wanted my first experience owning with android device

Sucks to see it happen to you. I know T-Mobile has delayed the update to the V30 for a while...

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Okay so work is getting crazy travel wise.
Off to the Bay Area in 2 weeks. At least three Minnesota trips between now and mid July. Maybe two Boston trips till end of July and at least one Costa Rica trip. There's two more that are being debated right now as well. And our annual summer trip to boot for 1st week of July.

Ugh.

I already have 46K miles in the air this year

Could be worse. Those 3 Minnesota trips could’ve been in December.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

So I finally decided to link Shazam to Spotify. And then proceeded to put the various songs in a few different playlists. I am liking it so far. I rarely use Spotify but am going to give it a whirl. Let's see how long this experiment lasts before they want me to pay up a monthly subscription.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

When he, and those of his ilk, start being nice to people like you and me (aka brown and black), then I'll consider it.
I think there's a better chance of the current version of Kanye West becoming an elected official than ol' Combover being nice to brown people. Didn't he say the brown ones on the southern border are all rapists with the drugs and the guns, etc?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm surprised here in the United States that there isn't a comprehensive Healthcare system in place.
Sahib, I need a case of Guinness (all for me to drink) before I can even being to fully start to address your statement.

It's not a backhanded comment I just made at you, it's just that there is a whole lot of context and history you may need to become aware of to address your level of surprise. Which is easier to share after the Guinness has gotten me relaxed.

I wish I could tell you some of the things I see at work while I'm walking through inpatient floors, nursing facilities, government sponsored human service buildings, courthouses, and public housing...

...it ain't pretty. So when ol' Combover and the politrickians in DC pass knuckleheaded policies that my colleagues and I have to sift through the cruft to still be able to serve those in need, it only fuels my long-standing skepticism of elected officials being competent and ethical at their jobs.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

How you were able to put elected officials, competent and ethical in the same short sentence is simply amazing. The Bard is smiling down on you right now.
Man, I have to attempt to sound eloquent to be taken seriously in the hospital setting...lol.

Seriously though, my own outlook on politics has been that some people go in with good intentions and the machinations of the field either, distort, discourage or devour their well intended efforts. I remember only seeing my elected official back home growing up once - during election season.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99