WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm past the stress of school but still not really sleeping well. :/ I didn't think that I'll need a pick me up while not being in school but I did need that this morning. Going to try some of that chamomile tea since it seemed to put me to sleep last time lol...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm past the stress of school but still not really sleeping well. :/ I didn't think that I'll need a pick me up while not being in school but I did need that this morning. Going to try some of that chamomile tea since it seemed to put me to sleep last time lol...
Slip a lil brandy in that tea for a serious picker-upper...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Somehow I got trapped into a book warp. Buying one (Great on Kindle) book gives me 25% credit from the purchase price to buy another book with the credit. I did that and got another 25% credit. 2 books are fine for now. I have 2 months to use the credit so we will see.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

May I suggest my personal favorite - Cardenal Mendoza. You’ll be penniless if you adopt this habit but the grin cannot be erased.
I'll do you one better. I made me some sorrel just the way I like it - with some J. Wray & Nephew and barely any sugar in it.

I gave the GF a sip of the pre Wray & Nephew batch and she was like: "dat ginger will start a fist fight and win EVERY TIME with how strong it is". Amazing what merely 4 ingredients will do...

Good livin' indeed.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Lol! We used to put maybe like a tea spoon or two in the tea. Very small amounts of hot brandy is more helpful than you think...
I believe that it can be but as a non-drinker, I'll pass. Thank you for the suggestion though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Got a nice present just now...as a local guide, I am eligible for a free Live Pixel case denoting a map of one of the 5 boroughs. Of course, I picked my first love - The Bronx.

Nice kinda free. I did get some other free thing last summer.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Got a nice present just now...as a local guide, I am eligible for a free Live Pixel case denoting a map of one of the 5 boroughs. Of course, I picked my first love - The Bronx.

Nice kinda free. I did get some other free thing last summer.

Cool! Congrats!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Ok. Well, I was told you guys don't put alcohol in it. We don't HAVE to put alcohol in ours, but I PREFER it with it...

Gotcha. I can get that. After searching it, I really haven't seen it much at all.

My ethnic group seems to be more into palm wine but even that is more occasional for like traditional weddings. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_wine

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Truth be told, if I was a bit more objective...the closest phone to what I wanted in 2017: HTC U11. While it has no jack, it has everything else: water resistance, good camera, good audio, microSD.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Truth be told, if I was a bit more objective...the closest phone to what I wanted in 2017: HTC U11. While it has no jack, it has everything else: water resistance, good camera, good audio, microSD.

Hmm, I never considered this for you but it makes a lot of sense

If I'm not mistaken, this was the phone that the tech world whined about, right?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

HTC always has a soft spot in my tech heart. They still make stuff I really appreciate. I'd easily own a solar Red U11 cuz it looks so damn good.

I didn't because:

1) Still felt it was a little overpriced for my taste.

2) The SIM card tray isn't conducive to constant phone switching being made of a cheap plastic that if breaks voids your warranty.

3) USB-C headphones were so barren at the time and we were still figuring out what worked with what OEM's devices.

4) I liked the V30 more, because of the jack and Qi and my thoroughly pleasant time with the wide angle lens - even though the U11 likely too better pictures.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99