WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Gotcha. What a cool setup. Ooh okay, maybe I mixed up products with the glass back. I didn't even know that Sony even made tablets until you mentioned having one.
Z3 proper had the glass back, the tab and compact versions were glass only. Sony made some of the best Android tablets by the way.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sony actually made one of the best initial wear watches in the Smartwatch 3. But as usual: overpriced and accessories were harder to get than Jared Kushner recovering his security clearance.

The line between hits and near misses is so thin...

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Week is done. Long weekend ahead.

MIA in da club? Well, it's for a couple of birthdays and the GF is tagging along. Should be very interesting. Gonna take the Pixel, as the low light prowess is required.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The Mi Mix 2 was really a treat to use today. It's a pity that the Q Explorist's battery life is strictly trash. Part of me wishes I had a watch 2 classic, but didn't want to be holding onto 3(!) Huawei watches. I would swap the OG Hu watch for the 2 classic though...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I wrote down all of the assignment due dates in my planner that will live on my desk until my summer class is done and also downloaded the reading schedule and syllabus. I will not let this online class own me, I will own it! I have some introductory stuff that I wish to start soon for class but I'll wait until Sunday or Monday evening.

Class starts Tuesday. In the meanwhile, I plan to finish reading my 3 books this weekend and enjoy my last weekend of relaxing until the class is done.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

A long weekend... and I'm on hols til the end of the month...
Haven't been posting in the forums for awhile. My work kept me busy of late... been part of a team to move my company towards sustainability ie be more eco/people friendly ..

The whole country is in post election euphoria, we have the oldest prime minister in the world trying to clean up a bloody mess.
Taking a line from one of my fave books, Dune.. " The process of removal, continues ..."

... !

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Week is done. Long weekend ahead.

MIA in da club? Well, it's for a couple of birthdays and the GF is tagging along. Should be very interesting. Gonna take the Pixel, as the low light prowess is required.
The club wasn't bad. Not normally my thing, but everyone seemed to have a good time, especially the two birthday girls.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Sony actually made one of the best initial wear watches in the Smartwatch 3. But as usual: overpriced and accessories were harder to get than Jared Kushner recovering his security clearance.

The line between hits and near misses is so thin...

I am not sure how I missed your analogy here. You are so wrong

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Correct, so let’s not beat around the bush and call it what it is - an utter clusterf**k.
I was watching an old movie and heard my favorite line of all time:

"You're less than useless."

That sums up the current administration well enough for me.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

I was watching an old movie and heard my favorite line of all time:

"You're less than useless."

That sums up the current administration well enough for me.
I'm a yuge fan of Tombstone ​and the line that describes 45 and his ego the best would be "You're no daisy, you're no daisy at all".

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

My hairstylist told me not to hurt anybody as I was leaving. What? I don't even have a reason to. It's just a random thing to mention to someone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium