WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Were you showing some resting ***** face?

I don't know, he was running behind (more than usual, thanks to the lady who was before me) and he thanked me for my patience. I was there for like 4 hours and some (general time is 3 hours so an entire hour more is noticeable). He knows that I'm generally quiet. I don't think I did anything different, including my facial expressions.

He hasn't told me this before so I don't get it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't know, he was running behind (more than usual, thanks to the lady who was before me) and he thanked me for my patience. I was there for like 4 hours and some (general time is 3 hours so an entire hour more is noticeable). He knows that I'm generally quiet. I don't think I did anything different, including my facial expressions.

He hasn't told me this before so I don't get it.
People say all sorts of random things sometimes...

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Still trying to placate the phone itch by reading forums and reviews...

I can relate to that.

Since updating my 7, the battery life isn't as long. It seems to be to the point where the Pixel 2 I had was. I'm really trying to talk myself out of the 8, which is said to give 30 minutes to an hour more of it over the 7.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I can relate to that.

Since updating my 7, the battery life isn't as long. It seems to be to the point where the Pixel 2 I had was. I'm really trying to talk myself out of the 8, which is said to give 30 minutes to an hour more of it over the 7.
Good luck. I'm just reading between the U11 and the V30. Still have that itch for a HTC device, but really enjoyed my time with LG. Well see what happens.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The Eve V is working like a champ again. Typing this on Edge with all Extensions enabled.
Very happy to get it back.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Good luck. I'm just reading between the U11 and the V30. Still have that itch for a HTC device, but really enjoyed my time with LG. Well see what happens.

Thank you. I'm going to wait until WWDC and go from there.
Gotcha, that does make sense for you to look into those for what they have. I wish you good luck too.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Today would have been the perfect day to go down to a interleague series (the best one, imo) but unfortunately, my one friend who is the biggest O's fan I know has moved out of state so I guess I wouldn't see Camden Yards anytime soon.

I'm of the mindset that if my team isn't one of the ones playing, I'm not interested in attending. Only if it's minor league I'll make an exception because that's for the experience on the cheap.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thank you. I'm going to wait until WWDC and go from there.
Gotcha, that does make sense for you to look into those for what they have. I wish you good luck too.
We'll see. There were lots of flawed devices from last year I liked and would have tried. I, as do you, liked the smaller design. This is why what's happened with Andy's phone is so sad.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Only if it's minor league I'll make an exception because that's for the experience on the cheap.
Well your Nats just swept my Fish, that's definitely Minor Leagues. You could've come down to the 305 and enjoyed a wonderful Memorial Day weekend while being drenched by TS Alberto's rains!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

TIL that TSA = Tropical Storm Alberto and not Thousands Standing Around.
And here I was thinking it's Travelers Stranded at Airport going through those security lines...

...crappy jokes aside, hurricane seasons are gonna sadly get brutal...

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

And here I was thinking it's Travelers Stranded at Airport going through those security lines...

...crappy jokes aside, hurricane seasons are gonna sadly get brutal...
No s**t. I am soooo over hurricanes. Irma was barely a Cat 1 and I was without power longer than when Andrew. Then again, I don't remember Andrew knocking down so many trees. Roofs yes - all of them as a matter of fact.

Or would that be rooves? English can be such a hard language sometimes. Calf - calves, hoof - hooves, loaf - loaves. Roof - roofs. What the actual f***?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077