WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So what's it feel like being in a country that's slowly becoming a dictatorship? Apparently Fox and Friends is trying out the proper term but I thought it was supposed to be Kind Trump or Emporer didn't think dictator was the right term honestly... At least not to his face.

So your 'president' is shunning Western leaders in favour of dictators and telling the lies that his base will believe. Good luck guys. Hopefully come September will begin the down fall...

If I wanted a dictator I would've stayed in Cuba.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Today was a day at work that reminded me why I dislike Mondays as much as the Mafia likes paying taxes or as willing as Mr. Clue is to invite Mr. Trump over to the annual family BBQ.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So what's it feel like being in a country that's slowly becoming a dictatorship? Apparently Fox and Friends is trying out the proper term but I thought it was supposed to be King Trump or Emporer didn't think dictator was the right term honestly... At least not to his face.

So your 'president' is shunning Western leaders in favour of dictators and telling the lies that his base will believe. Good luck guys. Hopefully come September will begin the down fall...
Sorry, as a brown person, there have been so many dictators that held seats of power for the last 400 years that the question we ask is: "how shall we survive this new fothermucker?"

Call me when this base fully revolts. Maybe by then I'll have scraped up enough resources to somewhat ride out this Cluster****s while still having an *** to sit on.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm playing devil's advocate here. Would hiding the notch and gaining a black bar seem more aesthetically pleasing while also losing screen real estate for the signal strength, battery and date/time icons? I'm Type A with a capital A so packaging efficiency is big in my book.

Sent from my Alcatel Idol 4S on mTalk
There's too much garbage in the world for people to be worry about a notch on a smartphone. If they must persist, answer me this:

Where are these same people protesting about abysmal software support from most OEMs?

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Sorry, as a brown person, there have been so many dictators that held seats of power for the last 400 years that the question we ask is: "how shall we survive this new fothermucker?"

Call me when this base fully revolts. Maybe by then I'll have scraped up enough resources to somewhat ride out this Cluster****s while still having an *** to sit on.

Well, we only have this piece of spit for another 2-1/2 years and God willing, less than that if Mr. Mueller has his way. My people had Fidel for 53 years and Raul for another 6. There are many, myself included, that have never experienced pre-revolution Cuba. It is incumbent upon ALL of us to make sure this type of excrement never gets elected again. If the US can commit its fighting forces to stop the spread of communism in Southeast Asia, it can certainly do something about the spread of fascism right here at home.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, we only have this piece of spit for another 2-1/2 years and God willing, less than that if Mr. Mueller has his way. My people had Fidel for 53 years and Raul for another 6. There are many, myself included, that have never experienced pre-revolution Cuba. It is incumbent upon ALL of us to make sure this type of excrement never gets elected again. If the US can commit its fighting forces to stop the spread of communism in Southeast Asia, it can certainly do something about the spread of fascism right here at home.
I don't put nothing past the American voter. If they elected this dude, they now have discovered the capacity to do all sorts of dumb *** ****.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Hello Boston!
404cb30f02cfb2ab6f8185181b2aaa4e.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Two things are very apparent.

One, Trump doesn't understand international trade.

Two, Trump likes dictators a lot more than other heads of state.

Lastly, I have little doubt that Trump will benefit front any deal with NK. If you don't know, NK is trying to become a tourist destination... Now who owns a hotel chain....hmmmmm

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Two things are very apparent.

One, Trump doesn't understand international trade.

Two, Trump likes dictators a lot more than other heads of state.

Lastly, I have little doubt that Trump will benefit front any deal with NK. If you don't know, NK is trying to become a tourist destination... Now who owns a hotel chain....hmmmmm
Three, he's a complete moron.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I see the whole Internet went and peed the bed while taking a dump over the new buttons on the HTC U12+. Sigh.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I see the whole Internet went and peed the bed while taking a dump over the new buttons on the HTC U12+. Sigh.
HTC messed up a good sequel. Also another smarter move should have been to switch to Android One and ditch Sense. Probably get more devices sold via Google and Project Fi.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Make it 5

https://i.imgur.com/zxF7Ivc.jpg

You need to leave the man alone. He's acting like that unattractive dude at the bar with money buying the super pretty girls drinks expecting to take them home...but they keep taking the free drinks and not giving him the time of day.

The problem I have with his lips roaming around the waist line of these dictators is that as the average taxpayer, I'm on the hook for his bad decisions.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

HTC messed up a good sequel. Also another smarter move should have been to switch to Android One and ditch Sense. Probably get more devices sold via Google and Project Fi.
I don't think they messed it up, but since your tastes are more closer to the average customer...I agree that they certainly didn't help themselves.

I agree about the Android One, but they can't due to the audio focus. What I wished they would do is go AOSP and update theirs more than Moto does. But hey you need engineers, which they sold 2000 of them to Google.

I would have loved to waited and think about getting a U12+ on the cheap, but I'm gonna just restore my 10 to enjoy that instead as the last of the old school HTC devices.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I don't think they messed it up, but since your tastes are more closer to the average customer...I agree that they certainly didn't help themselves.

I agree about the Android One, but they can't due to the audio focus. What I wished they would do is go AOSP and update theirs more than Moto does. But hey you need engineers, which they sold 2000 of them to Google.

I would have loved to waited and think about getting a U12+ on the cheap, but I'm gonna just restore my 10 to enjoy that instead as the last of the old school HTC devices.

That's all you can really do for now, considering that it seems like they hit sometimes and miss other times. Then again, who knows what the future might hold for you? You just might want to try a U12+ next year.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's all you can really do for now, considering that it seems like they hit sometimes and miss other times. Then again, who knows what the future might hold for you? You just might want to try a U12+ next year.
I don't think I'm going to try a U12+. My 10 has no resale value and HTC phones of late are harder to resell. If I didn't get a 10 and we heard that the U12+ was their last phone or something, then I'd get one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb