WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The Surface Go looks interesting.
It does, I'm looking at tablets to replace my aging Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 which will be turning 4 years this September. Battery is awful, it has gotten slow but I'm not sure if I should even buy anything, I have a laptop now so I only use it to watch YouTube in bed. Kind of not worth spending 320€ for 6th generation iPad.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site

Its a big reason to rejoice. All the boys made it out of the caves in Thailand...
It was a long exhausting and dangerous rescue mission..
Bouquets to everyone there..

... !

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Its a big reason to rejoice. All the boys made it out of the caves in Thailand...
It was a long exhausting and dangerous rescue mission..
Bouquets to everyone there..

... !
Yup, just saw this on the news a few minutes ago. Kudos to the entire rescue effort team.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Ya..
It's a DOSH requirement for our operating centres to have a number staff to be competent first-aider.

There will be both a practical and a theory exam too. It has been ages since I last sat for any sort of exam....

... !

Ugh, yeah, exams, can't remember when was the last time I had one. It was like, I don't know, 5 days ago.

So is the theory "dumb", as in the course you take for your driving licence. Our questions were like, on an open wound, you shall do next: Spray it with salt, stick a knife in it or put a bandage on it. Yeah, it was real tough.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Wait what, 3rd time? You only have one extra year and 5 trys, 3 od them are free and 2 of them are paid. If you fail 5 times you are kicked out of the college

It's a bit different here, you get kicked out after you've failed for the 4th time. And the paying part is also different, rather complicated to be honest. Anyway, only the first year is free, every next year you're paying for the college (every next year that you're re-doing of course). And also getting it to be free in the first place is a challenge of it's own.

Oh, the beautiful country of Bosnia. Gotta start learning German. ASAP.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So the date thing is on again. No food though, just mini golf. I hope it really happens this time...

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I've noticed that my lapto, for some reason, turns off immidiately after turning on. This has happened twice already. It might have been low on power, but I'll have to keep an eye on it next time to see what's going on.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I've noticed that my lapto, for some reason, turns off immidiately after turning on. This has happened twice already. It might have been low on power, but I'll have to keep an eye on it next time to see what's going on.
Which laptop do you have? Is it running Windows 10? Is this something that just happened following a Windows update?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Not sure what the news is reporting over there about 45's visit to the UK but it's a typical cluster **** of comments from him.

Also if I hear 'special relationship' one more time I may scream...

I still can't believe this man is president. What a sad world we live in. Apparently his popularity is still high... Not sure about that but that's truly sad if it is.

So glad I don't live in the UK anymore. That's a whole other mess there.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Which laptop do you have? Is it running Windows 10? Is this something that just happened following a Windows update?

Dell something, I'll have to check :D. It did actually start happening after the update, never thought of it. Damn those updates. Has there been any other similar reports?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Not sure what the news is reporting over there about 45's visit to the UK but it's a typical cluster **** of comments from him.

Also if I hear 'special relationship' one more time I may scream...

I still can't believe this man is president. What a sad world we live in. Apparently his popularity is still high... Not sure about that but that's truly sad if it is.

So glad I don't live in the UK anymore. That's a whole other mess there.

I haven't been following news at all for around 8 months now. You can't believe how relaxing it is.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My mom's phone is not working right, and I'm trying to fix it. Meanwhile I have an assignment I need to be writing. I really hope this will be fixed soon...

Edit: Her phone is working now but my dad can't call my mom (the flip works though). After trying everything, they made a ticket. Welp, I'm done. Got this assignment to write...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb